PR - PY (Index to JDA's Family Tree, Version 89)
PO (PREV) : Pra : Prc : Pre : Pret : Pri : Pro : Pru : Pry : Prz : Psa : Pso : Psu : Psz : Pta : Pte : Pth : Pto : Puc : Pud : Pue : Puf : Pug : Puh : Pui : Puj : Puk : Pul : Pum : Pun : Pup : Puq : Pur : Pus : Put : Puy : Pwi : Pwl : Pyc : Pyd : Pye : Pyg : Pyk : Pyl : Pym : Pyn : Pyo : Pyp : Pyr : Pys : Pyt : Pyv : (NEXT) Q
|Select a different Surname Index
||Select a different Forename Index
Ranulphus de PRAERS (1038? - 1119? Lancasters.) ; poss. aka Ranulphus de PREAUX; (PRAELLIAR; PRESLES); aka Randulphus de PREARS; poss. Lord of VILOFSTOKS
PRAERS or PRAYERS
PRAJAPATI --- (see also GOD)
Aaron PRATT (1649? - 1735)
- Adriana Alids de PRATT de WEYDEN (Antwerp 1511? - 1536+ Smithfield, Engl.) ; aka Adryn PRATT
- Agnes HARRIS (Devon 1604 - 1680+ Conn.) ; sailed 1632 on Charles ; aka Agnes (PRATT ?) HEANE
- Alice PRATT (Essex 1579? - ? Conn.)
- Andrew PRATT (1539 - 1599)
- Anna Amelia PRATT (Salt Lake, Utah 1876 - 1926 Salt Lake City)
- Asa PRATT (1794 - 1878)
- Benajah PRATT (1631 - 1682)
- Benjamin PRATT (1710 - 1763)
- Benjamin PRATT (1719 - 1765?)
- Benjamin PRATT (Plymouth, Mass. 1693? - 1762)
- Charity PRATT (1725 - 1761)
- Charles PRATT (1830 - 1891) ; pionbeering petroleum industrialist; Founder & eponym of the Pratt Institute
- Charles PRATT (1st Earl) of CAMDEN (1713 - 1794 London)
- Christopher PRATT (Conn. 1712 - ?)
- Daniel PRATT (1688 - 1750)
- David (Daniel) PRATT (1688 - ?)
- Dennis PRATT (? - by 1614)
- Ebenezer PRATT (1724 - 1798)
- Eliza PRATT (? - 1836?)
- Elizabeth PRATT (1602? - 1624+ (or '31))
- Elizabeth PRATT [her child]
- Elizabeth PRATT (Conn. 1641 - 1726 Conn.)
- Elizabeth PRATT (Virg. 1745? - 1829 N.C.)
- Enoch PRATT (Mass. 1808 - 1896 Baltimore) ; (businessman, wealthy, Philanthropist, eponym)
- Esther PRATT (1748 - 1834)
- Frances (Lady of CAMDEN) PRATT (London 1751 - 1833 Hastings)
- Frederick Bayley PRATT (1865 - 1945) ; president of the United States Olympic Committee; head of the Pratt Institute
- George Charles (K.G.) PRATT (1799 - 1866) ; 2nd Marquess of CAMDEN
- Gershom PRATT [his child]
- Griffin PRATT (by 1635 - 1677+)
- Hannah PRATT (1670 - ?)
- Hannah PRATT [her child]
- Hannah PRATT (Conn. 1658 - 1692 Conn.)
- Hannah PRATT (Plymouth, Mass. 1630? - 1684 Plymouth, Mass.)
- Helaman PRATT (nr. Mt. Pisgah, Iowa 1846 - 1909 Chihuahua, Mexico)
- Henry PRATT
- Henry PRATT (1535 - 1620)
- Henry PRATT (1685 - 1750)
- Henry (Rev.) PRATT (? - 1593+)
- Hepzibah PRATT (1650? - 1719)
- Isaac PRATT (1776 - 1864)
- Isabella PRATT (Boston, Mass. 1753 - 1788 Boston)
- Jacob PRATT (1754 - 1842)
- James E. PRATT (So. Carol. 1830 - 1911 So. Carol.)
- James PRATT (1788 - 1828)
- James PRATT (? - 1604?)
- Jared PRATT (1769 - 1839 Detroit, Michigan)
- John Jeffreys (K.G.) PRATT (1759 - 1840) ; 2nd Earl & 1st Marquess of Camden
- John (I) PRATT
- John (Sir) PRATT (1594? - 1656)
- John PRATT (1620 - 1655)
- John PRATT (1638? - 1689 Conn.)
- John PRATT (1808 - 1888)
- John PRATT (? - 1573)
- John PRATT (? - 1692?)
- John (Esq.) PRATT (Dublin)
- John (Sir) PRATT (Kent ? - 1724 Kent)
- John PRATT (Malden, Essex 1565? - ?)
- John PRATT (Mass. 1668 - ?)
- Jonathan (I) PRATT (1683 - 1755)
- Jonathan (II) PRATT (1715? - 1781)
- Joseph Daniel PRATT (1665 - 1765??)
- Joseph (Benjah) PRATT (1639 - 1720 Mass.)
- Joseph PRATT (1648? - 1703?)
- Joseph PRATT [his child]
- Joshua PRATT (Buckinghams. ? - 1656 Plymouth, Mass.)
- Lydia PRATT (1660 - 1704+)
- Macuth (Matthew) PRATT [alt ped] (? - 1672) ; (emigrated ca 1638)
- Mary Caroline PRATT (Brooklyn 1895 - 1980)
- Mary PRATT
- Mary PRATT (1643 - 1704)
- Mary PRATT (1769 - 1846)
- Mary PRATT (1775 - 1837)
- Mary PRATT (by 1620 - ?)
- Matthew Macuth PRATT (? - 1672) ; (emigrated ca 1638)
- Matthew PRATT (1629 - 1713)
- McHeydon (de WEYDEN) PRATT (Antwerp) ; (Deweyden)
- Mehitable PRATT (1667 - 1712) ; (Mehetable)
- Mercy PRATT (Mass. 1719 - 1754 Mass.)
- Micah PRATT (Mass. 1691 - ?)
- (Miss) PRATT [her child]
- Nina PRATT (So. Carol. 1863 - 1939 Plains, Georgia)
- Obadiah PRATT (Conn. 1742 - 1797 Canaan, N.Y.)
- Orson (Sr.) PRATT (1811 - 1881) ; (High Priest and Apostle of the Mormon Church; was the last surviving member of the original Council of the Twelve)
- Parley Parker PRATT (N.Y. 1807 - 1857 Arkansas) ; `Apostle Paul of Mormonism'
- Persis PRATT (Plymouth, Mass. 1671? - 1743 Mass.)
- Phineas `Old Planter' PRATT (? - 1680)
- Rebecca PRATT (1698 - 1767)
- Rhoda PRATT (1775 - 1849)
- Richard (Sir) PRATT (1549 - 1633)
- Richard PRATT (1615 - 1691)
- Richard (Sir; of St. Martin's) PRATT (1629? - 1692)
- Samuel PRATT (1636? - 1676)
- Samuel PRATT (Conn. 1655 - ?)
- Sarah PRATT
- Sarah PRATT (1651 - 1725)
- Sarah PRATT (1668+ - 1702)
- Sarah PRATT (1677 - ?)
- Sarah PRATT [her child]
- Sarah PRATT (Boston 1664 - ? Mass.)
- Sarah PRATT (Conn. 1718 - ?)
- Sarah PRATT [alt ped] (1651 - 1725)
- Simon PRATT (Hertfords.)
- Thomas PRATT (1564 - 1616)
- Thomas PRATT (1646 - 1704)
- Thomas (Jr.) PRATT (1699 - 1776)
- Thomas (III) PRATT (1729 - 1811)
- Thomas PRATT [his child]
- Thomas (Watt) PRATT (? - 1539)
- Thomas PRATT (Buckinghams. 1619? - 1676 Mass.)
- Thomas PRATT (Hertfords. ? - 1561)
- Walter PRATT
- William (John?) PRATT
- William (Rev.) PRATT (1562 - 1629)
- William (Lieut.) PRATT (1609 - 1670 Saybrook, Conn.)
- William PRATT (1677 - 1748?)
- William PRATT (1747 - 1808)
- William PRATT (by 1734 - 1797)
- William PRATT (Conn. ? - 1718 Saybrook, Conn.)
PRAYERS --- (see PRAERS)
PRCIC or PRCICE or PRCZICE
Ranulphus de PRAERS (1038? - 1119? Lancasters.) ; poss. aka Ranulphus de PREAUX; (PRAELLIAR; PRESLES); aka Randulphus de PREARS; poss. Lord of VILOFSTOKS
PREAST or PREASTE
PREAUX or PREAUZ --- (see PROUZ)
PREIULLY --- (see PREUILLY)
PRELJUB or PRELJUBOVIC
PREMYSLIDEN --- (see PRZEMYSLIDE)
PRESBURG or PRESSBURG
PRESCOTT or PRESCOTE
PRESIDENT OF USA
George Augustine WASHINGTON (Virg. 22/2/1732 - 14/12/1799 Virg.) ; President of the United States #1; Key Founding Father of the U.S.A.; (eponym of city and state; 62nd wea....
- John ADAMS (Braintree, Mass. 30/10/1735 - 4/7/1826 Quincy, Mass.) ; President of the United States #2; Vice President of the U.S.A. #1 under Washington; Key Founding Father of the U.S.A.
- Thomas JEFFERSON (Virg. 13/3/1743 - 4/7/1826 Monticello, Virg.) ; Governor of Virginia; President of the United States #3; 1st U.S. Secretary of State; Vice President of t....
- James (Jr.) MADISON (Virg. 16/3/1751 - 28/6/1836 Virg.) ; 5th U.S. Secretary of State; President of the United States #4; Key Founding Father of the U.S.A.
- James MONROE (Monroe's Creek, Virg. 28/4/1758 - 4/7/1831 Virginia) ; 7th U.S. Secretary of State; 8th U.S. Secretary of War; Governor of Virginia; President of the United Sta....
- John Quincy ADAMS (Braintree, Mass. 11/7/1767 - 23/2/1848 US Capitol, Wash.) ; U.S. Senator; 8th U.S. Secretary of State; President of the United States #6
- Andrew JACKSON (S.C. 15/3/1767 - 8/6/1845 Tenn.) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #7; (Killed Charles Dickinson in duel 1807); (DNA TESTS show I1)
- Martin van BUREN (Kinderhook, N.Y. 5/12/1782 - 24/7/1862 Lindenwald) ; Governor of New York; 10th U.S. Secretary of State; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #8; Vice....
- William Henry (Gen.) HARRISON (Berkely, Virg. 9/2/1773 - 4/4/1841 Washington, D.C.) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #9
- John TYLER (Greenway, Virginia 29/3/1790 - 18/1/1862 Richmond, Virg.) ; U.S. Senator; Governor of Virginia; President of the United States #10; Vice President of the U.S.A. #10 under W.H. Harrison
- James Knox POLK (Tenn. 2/11/1795 - 15/6/1849 Nashville) ; President of the United States #11; U.S. Speaker of the House; Governor of Tennessee
- Zachary TAYLOR (Virg. 24/11/1784 - 9/7/1850 White House) ; (DNA TESTS show R1b); President of the United States #12
- Millard FILLMORE (Moravia, N.Y. 7/1/1800 - 8/3/1874 Buffalo, N.Y.) ; President of the United States #13; Vice President of the U.S.A. #12 under Taylor
- Franklin PIERCE (N.H. 23/11/1804 - 8/10/1869 Mass.) ; (DNA TESTS show R1b); U.S. Senator; President of the United States #14
- James BUCHANAN (Penns. 23/4/1791 - 1/6/1868 Penns.) ; U.S. Senator; Minister to Russia; 17th U.S. Secretary of State; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #15
- Abraham LINCOLN (Kentucky 12/2/1809 - 15/4/1865 Washington, D.C.) ; President of the United States #16, great Orator
- Andrew JOHNSON (No. Carol. 29/12/1808 - 31/7/1875 Tennessee) ; U.S. Senator; Governor of Tennessee; Vice President of the United States #16 under Lincoln; President of ....
- Ulysses Simpson (Gen.) GRANT (Ohio 27/4/1822 - 23/7/1885 N.Y.) ; General (victor in American Civil War); President of the United States #18; (DNA TESTS show him in Y-clade R-Z159)
- Rutherford Birchard HAYES (Ohio 4/10/1822 - 17/1/1893 Ohio) ; Governor of Ohio; President of the United States #19
- James Abram GARFIELD (Ohio 19/11/1831 - 19/11/1881 New Jersey) ; President of the United States #20; (amateur Mathematician)
- Chester Alan ARTHUR (Vermont 5/10/1829 - 18/11/1886 New York, N.Y.) ; President of the United States #21; Vice President of the U.S.A. #20 under Garfield
- Stephen Grover CLEVELAND (N.J. 18/3/1837 - 24/6/1908 N.J.) ; Governor of New York; President of the United States #22 (and #24); (DNA TESTS, R1b-L20)
- Benjamin HARRISON (Ohio 20/8/1833 - 13/3/1901 Indiana) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #23
- Grover Cleveland (1837-1908), Pres. #24 : Same as #22
- William James McKINLEY (Niles, Ohio 29/1/1843 - 14/9/1901 Buffalo, N.Y.) ; (DNA TESTS show R1b); Congressman; Governor of Ohio; President of the United States #25
- Theodore `Teddy' (Colonel) ROOSEVELT (New York City 27/10/1858 - 6/1/1919 Oyster Bay, N.Y.) ; Governor of New York; President of the United States #26; Vice President of the U.S.A. #25 under McKinley; Nobel Peace Laureate (1906)
- William Howard TAFT (Cincinatti 15/9/1857 - 8/3/1930 Washington, D.C.) ; 42nd U.S. Secretary of War; Governor of Cuba; Governor-General of the Philippines; President of the Unite....
- Thomas Woodrow WILSON (Virg. 28/12/1856 - 3/2/1924 Washington, D.C.) ; (DNA TESTS show R1b); Governor of New Jersey; President of the United States #28; Nobel Peace Laureate (1919)
- Warren Gamaliel HARDING (Ohio 2/11/1865 - 2/8/1923 San Francisco) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #29
- John Calvin `Cal' COOLIDGE (Vermont 4/7/1872 - 5/1/1933 Mass.) ; Governor of Massachusetts; President of the United States #30; Vice President of the U.S.A. #29 under Harding; (DNA TESTS show I1)
- Herbert Clark HOOVER (Iowa 10/8/1874 - 20/10/1964 N.Y.) ; U.S. Secretary of Commerce; President of the United States #31; (eponym)
- Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT (Hyde Park, N.Y. 30/1/1882 - 12/4/1945 Warm Springs, GA) ; Governor of New York; President of the United States #32
- Harry S TRUMAN (Missouri 8/5/1884 - 26/12/1972 Missouri) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #33; Vice President of the U.S.A. #34 under F.D. Roosevelt
- Dwight David EISENHOWER (Texas 14/10/1890 - 28/3/1969 Washington, D.C.) ; (General of the Army; Led Allied invasion of Europe, 1944); President of the United States #34
- John FitzGerald KENNEDY (Mass. 29/5/1917 - 22/11/1963 Dallas, Texas) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #35; great Orator, sent Man to Moon; (MIPHMHH #81)
- Lyndon Baines JOHNSON (Texas 27/8/1908 - 22/1/1973 Texas) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #36; Vice President of the U.S.A. #37 under Kennedy
- Richard Milhous NIXON (Yorba Linda, Calif. 9/1/1913 - 22/4/1994 New York City) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #37; Vice President of the U.S.A. #36 under Eisenhower
- Gerald Rudolph (Jr.) FORD (Omaha 14/7/1913 - 2/12/2006 Calif.) ; aka Leslie Lynch (Jr.) KING; House Minority Leader; President of the United States #38; Vice President of the U.S.A. #40 under Nixon
- James Earl (Jr.) CARTER (Plains, Georgia 1/10/1924) ; (Jimmy); Governor of Georgia; President of the United States #39; Nobel Peace Laureate (2002)
- Ronald Wilson REAGAN (Illinois 6/2/1911 - 5/6/2004 Bel Air, Calif.) ; (famous actor, Orator); Governor of California; President of the United States #40
- George Herbert Walker BUSH (Mass. 12/6/1924) ; President of the United States #41; Vice President of the U.S.A. #43 under Reagan
- William Jefferson CLINTON (Hope, Ark. 19/8/1946) ; aka William Jefferson (IV) BLYTHE; Governor of Arkansas; President of the United States #42; (DNA TESTS show I1)
- George Walker BUSH (Conn. 6/7/1946) ; Governor of Texas; President of the United States #43
- Barack Hussein (Jr.) OBAMA (Honolulu 4/8/1961) ; U.S. Senator; President of the United States #44; (great Orator); Nobel Peace Laureate (2009); one of thr....
- Donald John TRUMP (New York City 15/6/1946) ; President of the United States #45; eponym, American millionaire real estate developer & con-man, famous showman
PRESLER or PRESLAR --- (see also PRESLEY)
PRESLEY or PRESLER or PRESSLEY
PRESSBURG --- (see PRESBURG)
PRESSEN or PRESSENE
PRESSLEY --- (see PRESLEY)
[Jane PRESSLY (George's wife)] Martha CARSON (1754? - ?) ; or: Jane PRESSLY (George's wife)
PRESTON or BRUTESTON or PRUTTESTON
Agnes de ERTH ; (nurse of King James III; she and husbands were rewarded with half the farms of Drumorse, Linlithgowshire); aka Agnes PRESTOUN
PRESTWICH or PRESTWICK or PRESTWYCHE
PRETENDER-KING or PRETENDER-QUEEN
In several cases, the individual has never claimed or
`pretended' the stated throne, and is shown just to illustrate
a possible claim.
Aimone Emanuele Filiberto Luigi Amadeo Elena Maria Fiorenzo (Prince) de SAVOIE (1967) ; Duke of APULIA; Heir (in Pretender sense) to ITALY
- Alphonso de BOURBON & Dampierre (Rome 1936 - 1989 Vail, Colorado) ; aka Alphonso Jaime Marcelino Manuel Victor Maria (Duke) of CADIZ & ANJOU; (Pretender heir to four Kingdo....
- Amadeo Umberto Constantino Giorgio Paolo Elena Maria Fiorenzo (Prince) de SAVOIE (1943) ; PRETENDER-KING of ITALY
- Anne (Lady) EGERTON (1700 - 1762) ; (descent of Henrician Pretender Heir of England passes through her)
- Anne (Lady) STANLEY (1580 - 1647 Middlesex) ; (Henrician Pretender Heir of England)
- Carlos BOURBON-PARMA, Duke of CALABRIA (1938 - 2015) ; Saxonist Pretender King of ENGLAND; (also Pretender to other Kingdoms); aka Carlos Maria Alfonso Marcelo de BORBON, etc.
- Carlos Hugo BOURBON (Duke) of PARMA (Paris 8/4/1930 - 18/8/2010 Barcelona) ; aka Charles Hugues Xavier Marie Sixte Louis Robert Jean Georges Benoit Michel; Count of MONTEMOLIN; (PRETENDER-KING of SPAIN)
- Charles Edward Louis Casimir (`Bonny Prince Charlie') STUART (1720 - 1788) ; `the Young Pretender'; JACOBITE King Charles III of England
- Duarte Nuno (Duque) de BRAGANCA (Austria 1907 - 1976 Lisbon) ; aka Durte Nuno Fernando Maria Miguel Gabriel Rafael Francisco Xavier Raimundo Antonio; PRETENDER-KING of PORTUGAL; K.Go.Fl.
- Edith Maud ABNEY-HASTINGS (1833 - 1874 Isle of Wight) ; 10th Countess of Loudoun; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of ENGLAND)
- Edith Maud RAWDON-HASTINGS (1883 - 1960) ; 12th Countess of LOUDON; Yorkist PRETENDER-QUEEN of ENGLAND
- Edmund (Sir) MORTIMER (1376 - 1409) ; (rival (Pretender) King of ENGLAND)
- Edward (3rd Baron) STAFFORD (1536 - 1603) ; Yorkist Pretender Heir of England
- Eleanor (Lady) BRANDON (1519 - 1547) ; (Henrician Pretender Heirship of England passes through her)
- Elizabeth (Baroness) HASTINGS (1730 - 1808) ; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England); (HASTINGS-BASS)
- Ernst August Georg Wilhelm Christian Ludwig Franz Josef Nikolaus von HANNOVER (Brunswick 1915 - 1987 Hannover) ; (Pretender Heir to Hanover and BRUNSWICK)
- Eugene Matteo (LUSIGNAN) of ARMENIA (1466 - 1536) ; (PRETENDER-KING of CYPRUS, JERUSALEM, etc.); 1st Barone de BACCARI
- Ferdinando (6th Earl of Huntingdon) HASTINGS (1608 - 1655) ; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England)
- Ferdinando STANLEY (1559? - 1594) ; 5th Earl of DERBY; (patron of play-acting company; one of the wealthiest Britons of his day; Henrician Pr....
- Frances (Lady of DERBY) STANLEY (1583 - 1636) ; (upon the extinction of her older sister's line in 1826, descent of Henrician Pretender Heir of England derives from Frances)
- Francis (10th & Last Earl of Huntingdon) HASTINGS (1729 - 1789) ; Master of the Horse; Fellow of Royal Society; Privy Counsellor, etc.; (Yorkist PRETENDER-KING of England;....
- Francis (K.G.) RAWDON-HASTINGS (1754 - 1826) ; 1st Marquess of HASTINGS; 2nd Earl of MOIRA; (Yorkist PRETENDER-KING of ENGLAND)
- George Augustus RAWDON-HASTINGS (1808 - 1844) ; 2nd Marquess of HASTINGS, 7th Earl of LOUDOUN; (Yorkist PRETENDER-KING of ENGLAND)
- George BRYDGES (6th Baron CHANDOS of SUDELEY) (1620? - 1655) ; (BRUGGE; Henrician Pretender Heir of England)
- George CHILD-VILLIERS (1773 - 3/10/1859) ; 5th Earl of JERSEY; (Upon the 1826 death of his distant cousin Elizabeth Doughty, he may have become the ....
- George CHILD-VILLIERS (1808 - 24/10/1859) ; 6th Earl of Jersey; (Henrician PRETENDER-KING of England)
- George HASTINGS (8th Earl of Huntingdon) (1677 - 1705) ; (founded Huntingdon's Regiment); (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England)
- George HASTINGS (4th Earl of HUNTINGDON) (? - 1604) ; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England)
- George Henry Robert CHILD-VILLIERS (London 1873 - 1923 Oxfords.) ; 8th Earl of Jersey; (Henrician PRETENDER-KING of England; the present Pretender would be one of George Francis' grandsons)
- Henri Charles Ferdinand Marie Dieudonne d' ARTOIS (Paris 1820 - 1883 Austria) ; Count of CHAMBORD; Duc de BORDEAUX; aka Henri V (PRETENDER-KING) of FRANCE; (de BOURBON); (legitimate Kin....
- Henri VI (Pretender King) of FRANCE (1908 - 1999) ; aka Henri Robert Ferdinand Marie Louis Philippe de GUISE (Prince) d' ORLEANS; aka Henry d' ORLIAC (name u....
- Henri VII (Duke & PRETENDER-KING) of FRANCE (Belgium 1933) ; aka Henri Philippe Pierre Marie d' ORLEANS (Comte) de PARIS
- Henry Benedict STUART (Rome 1726 - 1807 Rome) ; Cardinal Duke of YORK; JACOBITE King Henry IX of England (I of Scots), he was last Jacobite Pretender to ....
- Henry (K.G.) HASTINGS (1536? - 1595) ; 3rd Earl of HUNTINGDON; (As Yorkist PRETENDER-KING and President of the Council of the North, he was an i....
- Henry (5th Earl of Huntingdon) HASTINGS (1586 - 1643) ; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England); (HASTINGS-BASS)
- Isabella von ARAGON (Pretender) Queen of MALLORCA (1337 - 1403+)
- Isabella (Elizabeth) FARNESE (1692 - 1766) ; aka Elisabetta Maria (Princess) of PARMA; (2nd wife); (Pretender Queen of Portugal)
- James CROFTS (1st Duke of MONMOUTH) SCOTT (Rotterdam 1649 - 15/7/1685 Tower Hill) ; (K.G., later degraded; Duke of Buccleuch, Earl of Doncaster, Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire, etc.; PRETENDER-KING of ENGLAND); (FitzROY)
- James Francis Edward STUART (Westminster, London 1688 - 1/1/1766 Rome) ; `the Old Pretender'; JACOBITE King James III of England (VIII of Scots)
- Jean III (Pretender King) of FRANCE (1874 - 1940) ; (d' ORLEANS); Duc de GUISE; (Jean Pierre Clement Marie)
- John EGERTON (1623 - 1686 Midx.) ; 2nd Earl of Bridgewater; (descent of Henrician Pretender Heir of England passes through him)
- John EGERTON (1646 - 1701) ; 3rd Earl of Bridgewater; Speaker of House of Lords, First Lord of the Admiralty, etc.; (descent of Henric....
- Katherine (de la) POLE (1511 - 1576) ; (became Yorkist Pretender Heir of England upon death of her brother Henry)
- Kazuhito (Pretender EMPEROR Kogon I) of JAPAN (1313 - 1348)
- Kyrill Vladimirovich (Pretender CZAR) of RUSSIA (1876 - 1938) ; (Cyril)
- Louis Alphonse (Gonzalve Victor Emmanuel Marc) de BOURBON (Madrid 1974) ; Duke of ANJOU; Louis XX, PRETENDER-KING of FRANCE & of SPAIN
- Louis Philippe (Count) of PARIS (Paris 1838 - 1894) ; aka Louis Philippe Albert (Duc) d' ORLEANS; PRETENDER-KING Philippe VII of FRANCE
- Margaret (Lady) CLIFFORD (1540 - 1596 Midx.) ; (Henrician Pretender Heirship of England passes through her)
- Margaret PLANTAGENET (1473 - 1541) ; Countess of SALISBURY; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England); aka `Blessed' Margaret POLE; (Godmother to th....
- Maria Vladimirovna (Pretender CZAR) of RUSSIA (1953)
- Mary (Margaret) BRIDGES (1638? - 1732) ; (Henrician Pretender Heir of England, but her lineage went extinct)
- Mary Rose TUDOR (Princess) of ENGLAND (Surrey 1496 - 1533 Suffolk) ; (Henry VIII 's will, and Act of Parliament, gave her precedence over her older sister, so some of her des....
- Maurice Frederick Charles (Pretender Prince) of HESSE (1926 )
- Miguel I (Duque) de BRAGANCA (Austria 1853 - 1927 Austria) ; aka Michael II (Pretender King) of PORTUGAL; aka Miguel II Maria Carlos Egidio Constantino Gabriel Rafael....
- Munderic of VITRY-EN-PERTHOIS (495? - 532 (or 578+)) ; revolted against Thierry I (q.v., Archduke of Austrasia); Prince of COLOGNE; of PERTHOIS; `the Pretender'; Bishop of Arisitum
- Nicholas PETROVIC-NJEGOS (Prince) of MONTENEGRO (1944) ; (PRETENDER-KING of SERBIA)
- Nicholas Romanovich ROMANOV (Pretender Czar of RUSSIA) (Antibes, France 1922 - 2014)
- Odoardo I (Duke) of PARMA (1612 - 1646) ; aka Eduard I FARNESE; (Pretender King of Portugal)
- Okihito (Pretender EMPEROR Suko) of JAPAN (1334 - 1398)
- Osman Ertugurul (Heir) of TURKEY (Istanbul 1912 - 2009 Istanbul) ; aka Ertugrul I (Osman V) (Pretender Caliph); 43rd Head of House of OSMAN; (spent much of life stateless i....
- Otto-William (Count) de BOURGOGNE (Lombard 959 - 1026 Dijon) ; aka Eudes (Othon) I Guillaume; aka Eudo Guilelm of IVREA; Count of MACON & Nevers; Pretender-Duke of BUR....
- Patrick (Sir) BANNERMAN (? - 1733) ; (imprisoned, escaped to France, knighted by Old Pretender; Jacobite Provost of Aberdeen)
- Paulyn Francis Cuthbert RAWDON-HASTINGS (1856 - 1907) ; (after the death of his older brother, Yorkist Pretender Heir of ENGLAND passed to his daughter)
- Pedro (Prince) de BOURBON & Orleans, Duke of CALABRIA (1968) ; (PRETENDER-KING)
- Perkin WARBECK (Tournai ? - 23/11/1499 London) ; (backed by Burgundy as PRETENDER-KING of England!, waged war for several years)
- Peter Nicolajevitsj ROMANOV of RUSSIA (Pretender Czar of RUSSIA) (1864 - 1931)
- Rainutio II (Duke) of PARMA (1630 - 1694) ; aka Ranuccio II FARNESE; (PRETENDER-KING of PORTUGAL)
- Ramiro I ALFONSEZ `the Pretender' of ASTURIAS
- Robert Philippe Louis Eugene Ferdinand d' ORLEANS (1840 - 1910) ; Duc de CHARTRES; (PRETENDER-KING of FRANCE)
- Roman Petrovich ROMANOV (Pretender Czar of RUSSIA) (St. Petersburg 1896 - 1978 Rome, Italy) ; (offered the Kinship of Montenegro, but refused); (his marriage was Morganatic, negating his son's claim to the Czardom)
- Scroope EGERTON (Hertford 1681 - 1745) ; 4th Earl (& 1st Duke) of BRIDGEWATER; (descent of Henrician Pretender Heir of England passes through him)
- Theophilus HASTINGS (7th Earl of HUNTINGDON) (1650 - 1701) ; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England); (HASTINGS-BASS)
- Theophilus HASTINGS (9th Earl of Huntingdon) (1696 - 1746) ; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England)
- Thomas PALAEOLOGUS (Prince of ACHAIA) (1410 - 1465 Rome) ; Pretender EMPEROR of the EAST
- Ursula (Lady) POLE (? - 1570) ; Yorkist Pretender Heir of ENGLAND
- Victor Albert George CHILD-VILLIERS (London 1845 - 1915 Osterley Park) ; 7th Earl of JERSEY; (Henrician PRETENDER-KING of England)
- Vladimir Kirillovitch (Pretender CZAR) of RUSSIA (1917 - 1992)
PRETTYMAN or PRETYMAN
PRETYMAN --- (see PRETTYMAN)
PREUILLY or PREIULLY
PREURES or PREURE
PREUSSEN --- (see HOHENZOLLERN)
PREUX or PREUZ --- (see PROUZ)
PREVOST or PREVOT
PRICHARD --- (see PRITCHARD)
PRIDEAUX or PRIDEAU or PRIDEUX
PRIEST or PRISOT or PRUST
PRIESTESS --- (see SEER)
PRIGORD --- (see PERIGORD)
Jin Godo ; Prime Minister of PAEKCHE for King Kun Ch'ogo
- Arthur James BALFOUR (1848 - 1930) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.G.; 1st Earl of BALFOUR
- Richard Bedford (1st Viscount) BENNETT (New Brunswick 1870 - 1947) ; Prime Minister of Canada
- Hans Willem (K.G.) BENTINCK (Diepenheim 1649 - 1709 Buckinghams.) ; trusted agent of King William III, Viscount WOODSTOCK, poss. de facto Prime Minister of England, etc.; (1st Earl) of PORTLAND
- William Henry BENTINCK (CAVENDISH-BENTINCK) (1736 - 1809 Buckinghams.) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.G.; 3rd Duke of PORTLAND
- Robert (Sir) Laird BORDEN (1854 - 1937) ; Prime Minister of Canada
- Jacques Victor Albert (4th Duc) de BROGLIE (Paris 1821 - 1901 Paris) ; French Ambassador to U.K.; Prime Minister of France
- Simeon II (last King; TSAR) of BULGARIA (Sofia, Bulgaria 1937) ; aka Simeon II Borisov SAXE-COBURGOTSKI (SAXE-COBURG-GOTHA; SAKSKOBURGGOTSKI); (ruled as King, forced into....
- David CAMERON (London 1966) ; Prime Minister of U.K.
- George CANNING (London 1770 - 1826) ; Prime Minister of U.K.
- William (4th Duke of Devonshire) CAVENDISH (1720 - 1764 Spa, Germany) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.G.
- Neville CHAMBERLAIN (Birmingham 1869 - 1940 Hamps.) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; (Arthur Neville)
- Winston Leonard Spencer CHURCHILL (30/11/1874 - 24/1/1965) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; ``most indispensable man of 20th century''; K.G.; Nobel Literature Laureate (1953)
- Spencer (K.G.) COMPTON (1674 - 1743) ; 1st Earl of WILMINGTON; Prime Minister of U.K.; 129th Speaker of House of Commons
- Alfred DEAKIN (1856 - 1919) ; Prime Minister of Australia
- Augustus Henry (K.G.) FitzROY (1735 - 1811) ; 3rd Duke of Grafton; Prime Minister of U.K.
- Manuel de GODOY (Queen's lover) (Badajoz, Spain 1767 - 1851 Paris) ; aka Manuel Francisco Domingo de GODOY y ALVAREZ de FARIA de los RIOS Sanchez ZARZOSA; Principe de la PAZ ....
- Richard (K.G.) GRENVILLE (1711 - 1779 Stowe) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; 2nd Earl TEMPLE, Viscount Cobham; (GRENVILLE-TEMPLE)
- William Wyndham (1st Baron) GRENVILLE (1759 - 1834) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; 134th Speaker of House of Commons
- Charles (2nd Earl) GREY (Falloden 1764 - 1845) ; First Lord of the Treasury; Prime Minister of U.K., etc.; K.G.; eponym of Earl Grey Tea
- George (K.G.) HAMILTON-GORDON (Edinburgh 1784 - 1860 London) ; 4th Earl of ABERDEEN; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.T.
- Robert Bankes JENKINSON (2nd Earl of LIVERPOOL) (1770 - 1828) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.G.
- Sadullah KHAN ; (Prime Minister of INDIA to Emperor Aurangzeb, q.v.)
- William LAMB (2nd Viscount MELBOURNE) (Derbys. 1779 - 1848 Hertfords.) ; (Queen Victoria's mentor; Home Secretary, Prime Minister of U.K.; eponym of Melbourne, Australia)
- Frederick (Baron) NORTH (1732 - 1792) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.G. (not installed); Earl of Guilford
- Thomas (K.G.) OSBORNE (1632 - 1712) ; 1st Earl of DANBY, Marquess of CARMARTHEN; Lord High Treasurer; defacto Prime Minister of England; 1st Du....
- Robert (2nd Baronet) PEEL (1788 - 1855) ; (Prime Minister of U.K.)
- Henry PELHAM (1694 - 1754) ; (Prime Minister of U.K.)
- Thomas (K.G.) PELHAM-HOLLES (1693 - 1768) ; 1st Duke of NEWCASTLE; Prime Minister of U.K.
- William (K.G.) PETTY-FitzMAURICE (1737 - 1805) ; Prime Minister of U.K., 2nd Earl of SHELBURNE; 1st Marquess of LANSDOWNE; (FitzMAURICE PETTY)
- William `the Elder' PITT (1708 - 1778) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; 1st Earl of CHATHAM; `the Great Commoner'; (famous for victory in Seven Years' War; eponym of Pittsburgh)
- William `the Younger' PITT (1759 - 1806) ; Prime Minister of U.K.
- Archibald Philip (K.G.) PRIMROSE (London 1847 - 1929 Surrey) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.T.; 5th Earl of ROSEBERY
- Frederick John ROBINSON (the Viscount GODERICH) (Yorks. 1782 - 1859 Surrey) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; 1st Earl of RIPON
- John (1st Earl) RUSSELL (London 1792 - 1878) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.G.; (of KINGSTON-RUSSELL)
- Edward Geoffrey SMITH-STANLEY (14th Earl of DERBY) (1799 - 1869) ; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.G.; (STANLEY)
- Charles SPENCER, Prime Minister of U.K. (1674 - 1722) ; 3rd Earl of SUNDERLAND; K.G.
- Josef (Generalissimo) STALIN (18/12/1878 - 5/3/1953) ; politician, Activist, Dictator, Party Secretary & Prime Minister of SOVIET UNION (RUSSIA); (among the We....
- John (K.G.) STUART (1713 - 1792) ; 3rd Earl of BUTE; Prime Minister of U.K.; K.T.
- Margaret Hilda ROBERTS (Baroness) THATCHER (Grantham 13/10/1925 - 8/4/2013 London) ; (Prime Minister of U.K.; first woman to lead British party; longest serving British Prime Minister of 20t....
- Justin TRUDEAU (1971) ; Prime Minister of Canada
- Pierre Elliot TRUDEAU (Montreal 1919 - 2000 Montreal) ; Prime Minister of Canada; (Joseph Philippe Pierre Elliott)
- Charles (1st Baronet) TUPPER (1821 - 1915) ; Prime Minister of Canada
- Robert (K.G.) WALPOLE (Houghton 1676 - 1745 London) ; 1st Prime Minister of U.K.; 1st Earl of ORFORD, Viscount WALPOLE; K.B.
- Charles (K.G.) WATSON-WENTWORTH (1730 - 1782) ; Prime Minister of U.K., 2nd Marquess of ROCKINGHAM
- Arthur (K.G.) WELLESLEY (1769 - 1852) ; 1st Marquess & 1st Duke of WELLINGTON; Prime Minister of U.K.; (Field Marshall of the British Army; defe....
PRIMORDIAL --- (see GOD)
Priory of Sion, alleged Grandmasters or SION
PRISETT --- (see PRISOT)
PRISOT or PRISETT --- (see also PRIEST)
Margery PIERCE (1595? - 1662 Mass) ; aka Marjorie PRISSE; (PEARCE); (immigrated on Recovery of London )
Branko MLADENOVIC (? - 1398) ; aka Branke MIADENOVIC; Sebastocrator, Despot of PRISTINA
PRITCHARD or PRICHARD
PRITTICZ --- (see also PRITTWITZ)
PRITTWITZ or PRITTICZ
PRITZEL or PRITZL
Anton PRITZL (Arnstein, Bavaria 1811 - 1844 Munich)
- Kate PRITZEL (Baden 1841 - 1931 Penns.) ; (immigrated 1846 with mother and uncles)
PROCK or PROECK
PROECK --- (see PROCK)
PROESING --- (see PROSING)
Abimael (Avima'el) ; poss. aka Albanus (Albion); poss. eponym of Albion and Albania; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Alanus ; Progenitor of Europe; poss. eponym of ALLEN; aka Alanius
- Almodad ; aka Dalmata (Elmodad), eponym of DALMATIA; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Ashkenaz ; aka Askamaz (Ascenez Asch); poss. eponym of ASHKENAZI; progenitor of early ARMENIANS; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Diklah ; (Decla Dicla); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Gethar (Gothar) I ; eponym of the GOTHS; aka Gotha; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Hadoram (Haddram) ; aka Aduram (Adulas Adler); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Hazarmaveth ; aka Sarmata (eponym) of SARMATIA; (Asarmoth Hatzarmavet); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Jader (Jerah) ; (Jare Yerach); eponym of Jaderia Colonia; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Jobab (2206 BC - ?) ; (Johab Yovav); `Jehovah to hold'; poss. aka Tibiscus (Tiobo); poss. eponym of TIBISCUS; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Ophir ; aka Epirus (Ofir), eponym of EPIRUS; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Arcadius the ARACITE, eponym of ARCADIA ; progenitor of the ARKITES; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Azalus, progenitor of the AZALI ; (Aezal Uzal Usal); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Joktan ben EBER (2267 BC - ?) ; `Tribe to sustain'; aka Jectan (Yaqtan Joctan); poss. aka Qahtan (first speaker of Arabic); poss. aka His....
- Riphath (Ripath) SCOT ben GOMER ; or: Bath, q.v., gt-grandson of Japhet (acc. Nennius); aka Riphat (Reif Rus Rifath Rifaith Riophath Iobath Ibath Jovad Emoth), settled SCYTHIA; progenitor of IR....
- Gomer (Cymry) ben JAPHETH (2884? BC - 1834? BC) ; eponym of CIMMERIANS, progenitor of Celts; 1st son of Japhet; (Gamer; YAPHETIDY); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Javan (Jaran Iauan Juuan Juuin Japhan) ben JAPHETH ; or: Zeus the OLYMPIAN, q.v.; (Iauan ibn Iaphet is shown as father of Dardan in ancient Briton source `Bya 33'); 4th son of Japhet; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Meshech ben JAPHETH ; (Mushki Meshechs Mosoch Meshec Moska); eponym of MUSHKI (nr. Moldava?); 6th son of Japhet; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Tiras ben JAPHETH ; eponym of THRACE, Tursha, Tyrsenoi, Athyras River; poss. eponym of Etruscans; 7th son of Japhet; one of t....
- Thynus (progenitor) of BITHNIYA ; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Shelah (ben CAINAN) of CHALDEA (2307? BC - 1874? BC) ; aka Shaleh (Shelach Sala Sale Salah) ibn ARPHECKSHAD; poss. aka Salon; poss. one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Dacus (progenitor & eponym) of DACIA ; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Obalus (eponym) of ELBE River ; aka Obal (Ebal Hebal Oval); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Emathius the Hamathite, eponym of EMATHIA ; progenitor of the HAMATHITES; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Geta, eponym of GETAE ; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Hoeril, eponym of the HERULI ; aka Havilah (Hevila); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Japhet (Iaphet) ibn NOAH (2452+ BC - ?) ; Progenitor of Europe and Central Asia; eponym of YAPHETIDY; aka Yabet' (Yephet); aka Japheth (Japeth) ADA....
- Eber ibn SHELAH (2277? BC - 1813? BC) ; or: Peleg (q.v. : Eber's son); aka Heber of CHALDEA; aka Aber ('Aybar) ibn SHALEH; eponym of the HEBREWS; `Be high gift from God'; poss.....
- Mash (progenitor & eponym) of MYSIA and MOESIA ; aka Meshech (Moesa Mes); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Pannus, eponym of PANNONIA ; aka Benno; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Phrygus (progenitor & eponym) of PHRYGIA ; aka Brigus; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Sabus, eponym of SABINES ; aka Sheba (Sau); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Thubal ben JAPHETH of Ancient SPAIN ; aka Tubal (YAPHETIDY) ben JAPHETH; (5th son of Japhet); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Togarmah (Tugarna) ben GOMER of UR ; (sources agree he had ten sons, but names shown differ greatly); aka Thogorma (Thargamos Targom T'orgom T....
PROPHET or PROPHETESS or ULUL AZMI --- (see also SEER)
Famous prophets not in the database include
Nikotheos (6th Prophet of the Seal acc. Mani),
Daniel (Belteshazzar) of the Captivity,
and three other Judaic prophets:
Elijah, Elisha ben Shaphat, and Ezekiel ben-Buzi.
There are also three Prophets of Allah missing from the database
sometimes equated with the last three Judaic prophets just mentioned,
resp. Ilyas, Elisha, Dhul-Kifl.
(Not included in this list are famous seers, like Michel de Nostredame.)
Aaron ha-LEVI ; 1st High Priest of the Israelites; PROPHET of Allah for Israelites and Copts
- Abraham (Avraham Ibrahim) of GENESIS (2052? BC - 1877? BC) ; Patriarch of the Old Testament; aka Abram ben TERAH (of UR); `Father of Exaltation'; aka Abraham ibn AZAR....
- Adam, the First Man (Garden of Eden 4004 BC - 3070 BC) ; first man (in Judeo-Christian myth); poss. aka Adapa (King) of ERIDU, q.v. (1st man in Assyro-Babylonian ....
- Anna the PROPHETESS of ARIMATHEA ; aka Anna (Princess) of CORNWALL
- Baphomet (IMMORTAL) ; aka Baphometh, Baffometi, Bafometz; alleged idol of the TEMPLARS; (name poss. derived from the PROPHET Mu....
- Branchus the PROPHET ; or: poss. some other Branchus; (introduced worship at Didyma; founded shrine at Miletus)
- David (1st King) of JUDAH & ISRAEL (1032? BC - 973? BC) ; ben JESSE; 1st King of Judah in Hebron; in 1003 BC became 3rd King of Israel, establishing Jerusalem; aka....
- Eber ibn SHELAH (2277? BC - 1813? BC) ; or: Peleg (q.v. : Eber's son); aka Heber of CHALDEA; aka Aber ('Aybar) ibn SHALEH; eponym of the HEBREWS; `Be high gift from God'; poss.....
- Enoch (Henoch) ben JARED (3382 BC - 3017 BC) ; aka Hanokh (Enoc Henoc) ADANYA; aka Edres ibn YARED; aka Idris, PROPHET of Allah; `the Initiated'; poss. ....
- Ezra (Esdras) the PROPHET
- Horemakhet (PROPHET) of PTAH (266? BC - 194+ BC) ; High Priest of MEMPHIS
- Horemhotep (PROPHET) of PTAH
- Huldah the PROPHETESS ; aka Olda (Holda; poss. bint SHALLUM); (important in the story of King Josias ben Amon, q.v.)
- Isaac ibn ABRAHAM (1922 BC - 1742 BC) ; aka Ishaq (Yitzhak Isaakh Yitzak) of KADESH; poss. aka Mempsasthenoth; poss. related to Isis; aka Ishaq, ....
- Isaiah (the PROPHET) ben AMOZ
- Ishmael (Isma'il) ibn ABRAHAM (1966? BC - 1829 BC) ; aka Ismail, PROPHET of Allah for ARABIA; (Ismahel Yishmael)
- Jacob ibn ISAAC (King of GOSHEN) (Haran 1892? BC - 1745? BC Egypt) ; aka Israel (Yisrael, eponym of ISRAEL); aka Jacob ben ISAAC (of the YEGEV) the SEMITE; aka Yaqub, PROPHET....
- Jeremiah (the PROPHET) mi-LIBNAH ; fled Babylon to Ireland with gt-granddaughter and `Stone of Destiny'; eponym of `jeremiad'
- Jethro (Priest) of MIDIAN ; aka Reuel (Reuel Hobab); (Yitro; of MADIAN); poss. aka Shoaib, PROPHET of Allah for the MIDIANITES; Chief....
- Job ibn MOSE ; of The Book of Job ; aka Ayub, PROPHET of Allah
- John the BAPTIST (5? BC - 29?) ; aka aka Yohanon (Yahya, b'Madbera) bar ZECHARIYA; PROPHET of Allah; Saint; (MIPHMHH #181)
- Jonah ben AMITTAI ; (swallowed by whale); aka Yunus, PROPHET of Allah (for NINEVEH ?); (Jonas)
- Joseph ben JACOB ; (7th son, he won birthright when Reuben defiled his father's bed, sold into slavery by brothers, became G....
- Joseph (Jr.) SMITH (Vermont 23/12/1805 - 24/6/1844 Carthage, Ill.) ; (PROPHET of the Church of Latter Day Saints; published The Book of Mormon )
- Kha-hapi (PROPHET) of PTAH
- Lot (of UR) ibn HARAN (Ur, Chaldea ? - ? Zoar, Canaan) ; aka Lut, PROPHET of Allah for SODOM and GOMORROH
- Mani (Manes) the PROPHET (Asoristan 216 - 277?) ; (founder & eponym of MANICHAEAN religion; 10th PROPHET of the Seal, influenced King of Turan and Shapur ....
- Merlin AMBROSIUS ; aka Myrddin Wylt, Merlinus Caledonensis, Emrys, Llallogan (Lailoken); poss. aka Merlin of CELLYDON WOOD; ....
- Miriam (the PROPHETESS) bat AMRAM
- [Miriam the PROPHETESS bat AMRAM, q.v.] Kiya ; or: Mutnodjme, q.v. (Amenhotep III 's minor wife) or: Miriam the PROPHETESS bat AMRAM, q.v.; poss. aka Tadukhipa of MITTANI; (Akhenaton's 2nd Queen)
- Moses (Mousos) of EXODUS ; aka Moses (Moshe) ben AMRAM the Deliverer of ISRAEL; Prince (High Priest) of EGYPT; `the Lawgiver'; order....
- Muhammed ibn ABDULLAH, PROPHET of ALLAH (Mecca 25/3/570 - 8/6/632 Medina) ; aka Muhammad (Mohammed Mahomet; KASHIM) ibn ABD ALLAH, Praise be unto him; merchant, received `true visio....
- Noah (Noe) ibn LAMEK (2948? BC - 1998 BC) ; rescued God's creatures on his Ark ; `Consolation'; aka Nuh (Nur), 1st Ulul Azmi of ISLAM; 3rd ....
- Pedubast (PROPHET) of PTAH
- Pedubast (PROPHET) of PTAH
- Psherenptah (I) of PTAH ; PROPHET of Horus
- Psherenptah (I; II) of PTAH [alt ped] ; (Psenptah); PROPHET of Horus
- Salih (Saleh) ibn UBEID ; PROPHET of Allah for the People of THAMUD, Peace be unto him
- Samuel the PROPHET ; aka Shmuel ha-LEVI
- Samuel (Sammuel) the PROPHET ; (in Shiloh)
- Seth (3874 BC - 2962 BC) ; aka Sheeth ibn ADAM; `the Substitute'; 1st PROPHET of the Seal; aka Shet (Set-Naal Set Sed) ADANYA; 2nd Patriarch of Genesis
- Shem (Sceaf Sam Sem) ibn NOAH (2454? BC - 1842 BC) ; (the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle shows Shem as father of Bedwig); progenitor of Asia; eponym of SHEM....
- Shu'ayb, PROPHET (of Allah) in MIDIAN ; `the eloquent preacher amongst the prophets'; (ibn MIKIL)
- Siddhartha GAUTAMA (Sakyamuni) the BUDDHA (Lumbini, Nepal ? - 544? BC) ; aka Sarvaartha Siddha (Siddartha); `Sakyasinha (the Lion)'; `the Enlightened One'; the 9th AVATAR OF VISH....
- Solomon ben DAVID (2nd King) of ISRAEL (? - 930 BC) ; aka Jedidiah, Salomo; built Temple for Ark of the Covenant of Yahweh ; aka Shelmoh (Shelomoh) b....
- Tapeshenese (1st Chief of Harem of PTAH) ; PROPHETESS of MUT
- Thomas `the Rhymer' (Laird) of ERCELDOUNE (Roxboroughs. 1200?? - by 1294? Glasgow?) ; (famous poet and PROPHET; wrote The Romance of St Tristrem ; that he was bastard son of Dunbar ....
- Tiresias (the Blind PROPHET) of THEBES ; (spent 7 years as a woman; poss. blinded by Athena for seeing her naked); aka Teiresias
- Yehoshua ben YOSEF the SAVIOUR (Bethlehem? 6? BC - 3/4/33 Jerusalem) ; aka Jesus CHRIST; poss. aka Yeshu (ben PANTERA ?) ha-NOTZRI; (the NAZARENE; of NAZARETH; `the Messiah'); ....
- Zarathustra (Zoroaster) (890 BC - 817 BC) ; aka Zartusht (Zarathushtra); (Zarathustra means `Golden Star' or `Possessing Divine Knowledge'); `1st Mag....
- Zechariah ha-LEVI (Chief Priest of the 8th Lot) ; or: prob. not Gabriel the ANGEL; Zachariah, PROPHET of Allah; (Zacharias)
PROPHETE or PROPHETT
PROPHETESS --- (see PROPHET)
PROPHETT --- (see PROPHETE)
PROSING or PROESING
PROTECTOR --- (see WLEDIG)
PROUDHOM or PROUDOM
PROUS --- (see also PROUZ)
PROUZ or PREAUX or PREAUZ or PREUX or PREUZ or PROUS or PROWSE or PROWZE
PROWSE --- (see also PROUZ)
PROWZE --- (see also PROUZ)
PRUESCHENK or PRUSCHENK
PRUISEN --- (see HOHENZOLLERN)
Bertha of the MEROVINGIANS (668? - 720+) ; aka Bertrada `the Ancient' of PRUM; aka Berta de NEUSTRIA (MEROVINGIA); Princess of LAON ?; (her ancestry....
PRUSCHENK --- (see PRUESCHENK)
PRUSSIA --- (see HOHENZOLLERN)
PRUST --- (see PRIEST)
PRUTTESTON --- (see PRESTON)
PRZEMYSL --- (see PEREMYSZL)
PRZEMYSLIDE or PREMYSLIDEN or PRZEMYSLIDA
PRZEZDZIECKI or PRZEZDZIECKA
PRZICHOWICZ or PRZICHOWSKY
PSOV or PSOVA --- (see PSOW)
PSOW or POSOVA or PSOV or PSOVA or PSOWSKA
Raphael du PUY (de PODIO) (Lucca, Italy 1009? - 1062? (or 1123?)) ; (Grand Chamberlain to Emperor Konrad II); (de PODEOLO; de PSUATO; del POGGIO)
PTHIA or PHTHIA
Jeanne Sybille d' ARC (Domremy 6/1/1412 - 30/5/1431 Rouen) ; aka Jehanne la PUCELLE (Virgin) de LORRAINE; aka Saint Joan of ARC; aka The Maid of ORLEANS; aka Giovanna....
PUCHHEIM or PEUCHHEIM or PUECHHEIM
PUCKERING or PUCKERINGE
Ann (poss. POYNTER) (1622 - 22/9/1692 Salem, Mass.) ; (convicted of Witchcraft at Salem); aka Ann (GREENSLIT) PUDEATOR; (nurse, poss. midwife)
PUDSEY or PUDSAY
PUECHHEIM --- (see PUCHHEIM)
PUETTE --- (see PITT)
PUGEYS or POGES or POGEYS or PUGES
PULCEPHER --- (see PULSIFER)
PULESTON or PULESDON or PYVELISDON
PULIGNY or PULLIGNY
PULLEYNE or PULLEYE
PULLIGNY --- (see PULIGNY)
PULLOC --- (see POLLOK)
PULSIFER or PULCEPHER or PULSIPHER
PULTENEY or PULTNEY --- (see POULTNEY)
PUMBEDITA or PUMBEDITHA or PUMPEDITA
Pompo or (NN) PUMPU ; Pumpu (Pumpuni Pupuni Pupu) is an Etruscan gentilicial name (surname), Pompo a Sabellic forename
John PUNCH ; (Black indentured servant; escaped; was recaptured and bound for life; often called 1st SLAVE of the Amer....
PUNCHARD --- (see PONCHARD)
PURCAS --- (see PURCHAS)
PURCELL or PORCELL or PURCEL or PURSHELL
PURCHAS or PURCAS or PURCHASE
PUREFOY or PURIFOY
PURRIER or PURRYER
PURSHELL --- (see also PURCELL)
PUSTERTHAL or PUSTERTAL
PUTBUS or PODEBUSK or PODEBUZ
PUTLITZ --- (see also GANS)
PUTTE --- (see PITT)
PUY or PUY-D' AGONAC or PUY-DU-FOU or PUY-MONTBRUN or PUY-ST-BONNET
PUY-D' AGONAC --- (see PUY)
PUY-DU-FOU or PUY DU FAOU --- (see also PUY)
PUY-MONTBRUN --- (see PUY)
PUY-ST-BONNET --- (see PUY)
Piete BOIN (1385? - ?) ; aka Perette BOYN; Dame de PUYBERNIER
PUYGUILHEM or PEGUILHEM
PUYO --- (see BUYEO)
PYCHARD --- (see PICKARD)
A0-T y-Haplogroup (159,000 BC) ; (agnatic ancestry follows a straight line, father to single son, for almost 2600 generations; then one ma....
- B y-Haplogroup (M60 M181) (87,000 BC) ; esp. common in PYGMY & HADZABE, NUBIAN; (placeholder: nevermind that Y-chrom isn't inherited from females); aka Group II
PYGOT or PYGOTT --- (see PIGOT)
PYKESLEY or PYKESLEGH or PYKESLEYE
PYM or PYMMES
PYMMES --- (see PYM)
PYMPE or PIMPE
PYN --- (see PYNE)
PYNCHEON or PINCHON or PYNCHON
PYNCHPOLL --- (see PINCHPOLE)
PYNDER --- (see PINDER)
PYNE or PYN
PYPARD or PIPARD
PYPE --- (see PIPE)
PYPHOE or PYPHO
PYRMONT --- (see PIRMONT)
PYROTT --- (see PERROT)
PYRTON --- (see PIRTON)
PYSING or PYSINGE
PYTE or PYTS --- (see PITT)
PYVELISDON --- (see PULESTON)
PO (PREV) START PEDIGREE.