PF - PL (Index to JDA's Family Tree, Version 92)
PE (PREV) : Pfa : Pfe : Pfi : Pfl : Pfo : Pfr : Pfu : Pha : Phe : Phi : Phl : Pho : Phr : Pht : Phu : Phy : Pia : Pib : Pic : Pid : Pie : Pig : Pij : Pik : Pil : Pim : Pin : Pio : Pip : Piq : Pir : Pis : Pit : Piu : Pix : Piz : Pla : Plau : Ple : Pli : Plo : Plu : Ply : (NEXT) PO
|Select a different Surname Index
||Select a different Forename Index
PFALZ --- (see PALATINE)
PFALZ-AMBERG --- (see also PALATINE)
PFALZ-BIRKENFELD --- (see BIRKENFELD)
PFALZ-GELNHAUSEN --- (see BIRKENFELD)
PFALZ-KLEEBURG --- (see KLEEBURG)
PFALZ-LANDSBERG --- (see also PALATINE)
PFALZ-LORRAINE --- (see LORRAINE)
PFALZ-MOSBACH --- (see MOSBACH)
PFALZ-NEUBURG --- (see NEUBURG)
PFALZ-RHINE --- (see RHEIN)
PFALZ-SIMMERN or PFALZ-SIMMERN-ZWEIBRUECKEN --- (see SIMMERN)
PFALZ-SULZBACH --- (see SULZBACH)
PFALZ-VELDENZ --- (see VELDENZ)
PFALZ-ZWEIBRUCKEN or PFALZ-ZWEIBRUECKEN --- (see ZWEIBRUCKEN)
PFANNBERG or PFANNEBERG
PFIRT or FERRETTE or FIRT
PFLUG or PFLUGK
PHARAOH or MA' AT
Ahmose I (1st PHARAOH) of 18th Dynasty (1555? BC - 1514? BC) ; aka Nebpehtyre Ahmose (Ahmes); founded the NEW KINGDOM (EGYPT); poss. the `Pharaoh of the Oppression' of EXODUS
- Ahmose II (Amasis) (King) of EGYPT (? - 526? BC) ; PHARAOH of the 26th Dynasty
- Akhenaton (Iknaton) (10th PHARAOH) of 18th Dynasty EGYPT (? - 1336? BC) ; aka Neferkheperure-Wa'enre Akhenaten; aka Amenhotep IV; first monotheist; (`Akhenaton' = `He Who is of Se....
- Akheperure Amenhotep II THUTMOSID (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1401? BC) ; 7th King of the 18th Dynasty
- Alexander III `the Great' (King) of MACEDONIA (356? BC - 3/7/323 BC) ; TEMENID; greatest CONQUEROR in history; founder (PHARAOH) of the 32nd Dynasty of EGYPT; defeated Darius I....
- Amenemhat (Ammenemes) IV (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1790? BC) ; 7th of 12th Dynasty
- Amenemhat (Ammenemes) III Nemare (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1797? BC) ; 6th of 12th Dynasty
- Amenemhat (Ammenemes) II Nubkaure (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1895? BC) ; 3rd of 12th Dynasty; (son of predecessor)
- Amenemhat I Sehetepibre (Founder) of 12th Dynasty (? - 1962? BC) ; (vizier of Mentuhotep III); aka Ammenemes PHARAOH of EGYPT
- Amenemhet IV (PHARAOH) [alt ped] (? - 1763 BC)
- Amenemhet III (PHARAOH) [alt ped] (? - 1772 BC)
- Amenhotep I Djeserkare (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1493? BC) ; 2nd of 18th Dynasty
- Ameni (PHARAOH) at THEBES (1620? BC - by 1560 BC)
- Ameny Intef (Inyotef) IV (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; 13th Dynasty
- Anedjib (Andjyeb) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; 6th of 1st Dynasty
- Antev (Inyotef) V (PHARAOH) [alt ped] (? - 1622 BC)
- Apepi (Apophis) II of HYKSOS ; PHARAOH of 15th Dynasty in EGYPT
- Apepi (Apophis) I of HYKSOS ; PHARAOH of 15th Dynasty in EGYPT
- Apries (Wahibre) (8th PHARAOH) of EGYPT (595? BC - 568? BC) ; (Haaibre Hophra)
- Archelaus (King; PHARAOH ?) of EGYPT ; High Priest of BELLONA
- Artaxerxes I Longimanus (Shah) of PERSIA (500? BC - 424? BC) ; aka Artaxerxes (Artakhshatar) I Makrokheir; 4th PHARAOH of the 27th Dynasty of EGYPT
- Artaxerxes II (Shah) of PERSIA (456? BC - 359? BC) ; aka Mnemon; aka Artaxerxes II Abataka; ACHAEMENID; 8th PHARAOH of the 27th Dynasty of EGYPT; during his r....
- Ay (Eye) (Grand Vizier) of EGYPT ; 13th Ruler (PHARAOH) of the 18th Dynasty
- Ay (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1720? BC) ; 13th Dynasty
- Bakenranef (Bocchoris) Wah Ka Re' (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (750? BC - 715? BC) ; aka Wahkare (Ouakhare) Bakenranef (Bokchoris); 2nd King of the 24th Dynasty
- Bebti (PHARAOH) of 2nd Dynasty (EGYPT) ; reigned 27 years
- ben Mileach (PHARAOH) of EGYPT
- Buyuwawa (High Priest) of MA'AT ; (in EGYPT; of 22nd Dynasty)
- Cheneris (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 11 years; (Khenenre)
- Cheops (Khufu Kheops) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2528? BC) ; reigned 23 years; 1st/2nd of 4th Dynasty; built Great Pyramid at Giza; aka Khnum Khufu
- Cinqueris (PHARAOH) of EGYPT
- Darius (Ochus) II (Shah) of PERSIA (475? BC - 404? BC) ; aka Darius (Daravayahus Dareios) II `Nothus' ACHAEMENID; Killed his half-brother to obtain throne; 5th/7t....
- Darius I `the Great' (King) of PERSIA (550? BC - 486? BC) ; 2nd PHARAOH of the 27th Dynasty of EGYPT; aka Daravayahus; reigned 522 - 486 BC
- Dedumesiu I (King) in Upper EGYPT (? - 1674? BC) ; of 14th (ZOANITE) Dynasty; aka Dudimose; poss. the PHARAOH of EXODUS
- Den (Udimu Dewen) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2995? BC) ; 5th of 1st Dynasty
- Djedefre (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2520? BC) ; or: prob. Cheops (Djedefre's father); aka Dadefre (Didufri Radjedef); reigned 8 years; 3rd of 4th Dynasty; first to style self `Son of the Sun God'
- Djer (Zer) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 3055?? BC) ; 3rd of 1st Dynasty
- Djet (Zet Wadjit) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 3050? BC) ; 4th of 1st Dynasty
- Djoser (Netjerkhet) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2640?? BC) ; reigned 19 (or 29) years; founder of 3rd Dynasty; aka Zoser (Netjerikhet Dsr-it Tosarthros Dzoser Zozer D....
- Epaphus (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; ``founded a new dynasty''; poss. same as Ahmose I, q.v.
- Epaphus (PHARAOH) of EGYPT [alt ped] ; (Epaphos)
- Epiphanes (V) PTOLEMY of EGYPT (210? BC - 180 BC) ; 5th PHARAOH of the Ptolemaic Dynasty; (Rosetta stone describes his coronation)
- Euergetes II (VIII) PTOLEMY of EGYPT (184? BC - 117? BC) ; aka Ptolemy VII Euergetes II Physcon; 8th PHARAOH of the Ptolemaic Dynasty
- Euergetes (III) PTOLEMY of EGYPT (282? BC - 222? (or '03) BC) ; aka Ptolemy III Euergetes Tryphon; 3rd PHARAOH of the Ptolemaic Dynasty
- Harsiese (Rival King) the LIBYAN (900? BC - ?) ; Priest of AMUN; PHARAOH in EGYPT; poss. aka Hedjkheperre Setpenamos Harsiese
- Hatshepsut (Queen & PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1482 BC) ; 5th Ruler of the 18th Dynasty; (Hatsepsut); among other great deeds, imported myrrh and ivory from East A....
- Hor (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1760? BC) ; 13th Dynasty
- Horemheb of EGYPT (Alabastronopolis?) ; 1st King of the 19th Dynasty; (Horemheb=`The Hawk in Festival'); usurping General; aka 14th (& last) PHA....
- Horus Reneb (2nd PHARAOH) of 2nd Dynasty EGYPT (? - 2845?? BC) ; aka Raneb, poss. Nebre
- Horus Senedj (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2781?? BC)
- Horus-Aha (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 3040?? BC) ; 2nd of 1st Dynasty; aka Aha (Menes Horus Aha); poss. aka Menes
- Horus-Aha (PHARAOH) of EGYPT [alt ped] (? - 3100?? BC) ; 2nd of 1st Dynasty; aka Aha (Menes; Horus Aha; Hor-Aha; Athothis)
- Hotepsekhemwy (1st PHARAOH) of 2nd Dynasty EGYPT (? - 2888?? BC) ; aka Hotepsekhemwi (Hetepsekhemwy Hotep-Sekhemwy); poss. aka Boethos
- Huni (5th & last PHARAOH) of 3rd Dynasty (EGYPT) ; reigned 24 years; aka Niswt Huni; poss. aka Horus Qahedjet
- Imhotep, a PHARAOH (of 11th Dynasty?) ; (in cabalist tradition, Hagar was a gift from Pharaoh)
- Intef VII (PHARAOH) of EGYPT
- Inyotef VII (PHARAOH) at THEBES (1630? BC - 1580 BC) ; aka Sekhemre-Heruhirmat Inyotef VII; 8th PHARAOH of the 17th Dynasty of EGYPT
- Inyotef III (King) in THEBES (? - 2061 BC) ; aka Intef (Antef) Nakhtnebtepnefe (Nakjtnebtepnefer); 3rd PHARAOH of 11th Dynasty in EGYPT
- Inyotef II (King) in THEBES (? - 2069? BC) ; aka Intef Wahankh; 2nd PHARAOH of 11th Dynasty in EGYPT
- Inyotef V Nubkheperre of THEBES & of EGYPT (? - 1635? BC) ; Founder & 2nd PHARAOH of the 17th Dynasty in Egypt
- Kamose (King) of THEBES ; 15th PHARAOH of the 17th Dynasty of EGYPT
- Kenkenes Horus (1st PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 3380?? BC) ; GOD of the Sky; in tradition, founded the United Kingdom of Egypt before the 1st Dynasty; (all Pharaohs a....
- Khafre (Bicheris) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2494 BC) ; aka Weserib Khafre Do; aka Khefren (Chephren); reigned 18 years; 4th of 4th Dynasty; built 2nd Pyramid at....
- Khasekhemwy (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2638? BC) ; (Khasekhemwi Khasekhem); reigned 45(?) years; 7th/9th of 2nd Dynasty
- Khendjer (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1747? BC) ; 13th Dynasty
- Khyan (Khayan) of HYKSOS ; PHARAOH of 15th Dynasty in EGYPT
- Mawasen (High Priest) of MA'AT ; (Mawasata; in EGYPT)
- Menkaure (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2472? BC) ; aka Mykerinos (Mycerinus); 5th of 4th Dynasty; built 3rd Pyramid at Giza
- Menkeris (Menkauhor Menkawhor) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 8 years; 7th of 5th Dynasty
- MenKheperre' Hemnetjertepyenamun of THEBES (1065? BC - 992? BC) ; High Priest of Amun; 7th PHARAOH of the 21st Dynasty of EGYPT
- Menkheprure' Thutmose IV (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1392? BC) ; `the Dreamer'; 8th King of the 18th Dynasty; (noted for restoring the Great Sphinx)
- Mentuhotpe IV (III; PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1991? BC) ; or: Mentuhotpe's father or grandfather; aka Mentuhotep Nebtawyre; 6th and last of 11th Dynasty; overthrown by Amenemhat
- Mentuhotpe III (II; PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1997? BC) ; aka Mentuhotep Sankhkare; 5th of 11th Dynasty
- Mentuhotpe II (I; PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2009? BC) ; aka Mentuhotep Nebhetepre; 4th of 11th Dynasty; founded MIDDLE KINGDOM
- Mentuhotpe II Wahankh (King) in THEBES (? - 2040? BC) ; (Mentuhotep); PHARAOH of 11th Dynasty in EGYPT
- Merenre I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 4 years; 3rd of 6th Dynasty
- Merenre II (Vizier or PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2156? BC) ; reigned 1 years; 5th of 6th Dynasty
- Meritneit (Queen; PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 3045+ BC) ; aka Meryt-Neith of EGYPT
- Merneptah (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; 4th King of the 19th Dynasty; (14th of Ramses' 96 sons); aka Mer-ne-ptah Hetepher-maat; aka Thithonus, Ak....
- Mizraim (1st PHARAOH of ZOANITE Dynasty) ; aka Mesram (Misream, Mesrain, Mesraim; aka Mitzraim EGYPTUS ben HAM; HAMITIDY) founder of Egypt in Hebrew legend; eponym of MISR (EGYPT)
- Moses (Mousos) of EXODUS ; aka Moses (Moshe) ben AMRAM the Deliverer of ISRAEL; Prince (High Priest) of EGYPT; `the Lawgiver'; order....
- Nabnasi (High Priest) of MA'AT ; (Nabneshi; Nebnashi; in EGYPT)
- Naram-Sin `the Great' (King) of AKKAD (? - 2218 BC) ; (Narim-Sin Naram-Suen); (founded 7th Dynasty of EGYPT, PHARAOH, his conquests extended from Thrace to India)
- Narmer (1st PHARAOH) of 1st Dynasty EGYPT (? - 3125? BC) ; aka Mer-Nar; poss. aka Menes of EGYPT; unified the Kingdoms of the Upper and Lower Nile; (MIPHMHH #96)
- Narmer of Upper EGYPT (q.v.) (? - 3080?? BC) ; or: poss. Menes; poss. aka Menes (1st PHARAOH) of 1st Dynasty
- Nebiryerawet (Nebireraw Nebiryau) I of EGYPT (1660 BC - 1620? BC) ; 7th PHARAOH at THEBES
- Nebka (Sanakhte) (PHARAOH) of 2nd Dynasty (? - 2667? BC) ; or: prob. not Pharaoh Khasekhemwy, q.v.; reigned in EGYPT 19 years; (recent research places this Pharaoh 3 generations later, as predecessor of Huni)
- Nebma'atre' Amenhotep III (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1344? BC) ; 9th King of the 18th Dynasty (House of AMARNA)
- Necho II (Wehemibre) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (660? BC - 595? BC) ; aka Wahimbre NEKAU (Nechao, Nekao) SAITE; (victorious against Josias King of Judah, q.v.; commissioned a ....
- Necho I (Nekhao Memkheperre) of EGYPT (710? BC - 664? BC) ; aka Nekau Governor/King of SAIS, poss. PHARAOH at MEMPHIS
- Nectanebo I of EGYPT ; 1st PHARAOH of 30th Dynasty; (Nekhet-nebef)
- [Nectanebus (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (aka?)] Necho II (Wehemibre) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (660? BC - 595? BC) ; aka Wahimbre NEKAU (Nechao, Nekao) SAITE; (victorious against Josias King of Judah, q.v.; commissioned a ....
- Neferefre (Neferfre) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; 5th of 5th Dynasty
- Neferhotep I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; 13th Dynasty; aka Khasekhemre-Neferhotep I; poss. stepfather of Moses
- Neferirkare Kakai (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2455 BC) ; 3rd of 5th Dynasty
- Nefertiti (Chief Queen) of EGYPT (? - 1341+ BC) ; aka Neferneferuaten; aka Nefernefruaten-Nefertiti; poss. aka Smenkhkare; poss. 2nd woman (after Hatshepsu....
- Nimlot the LIBYAN ; Great Chief of the MESHWESH; (High Priest) of MA'AT (in EGYPT)
- Nitocris (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2160? BC) ; first female Pharaoh of Egypt; (Notikris); reigned 12 years; 6th of 6th Dynasty
- Nynetjer (3rd PHARAOH) of 2nd Dynasty EGYPT (? - 2800?? BC) ; (Neterimu Nutjeren Ninetjer)
- Nyuserre Ini (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2421 BC) ; poss. aka Rathosis
- Osorkon III (PHARAOH) of EGYPT
- Osorkon II (PHARAOH) the LIBYAN (905? BC - 850? BC) ; aka Ousimare Setpenamon Osorkon II; 5th King of the 22nd Dynasty of EGYPT
- Osorkon I (PHARAOH) the LIBYAN (955? BC - 889? BC) ; 2nd King of the 22nd Dynasty of EGYPT; aka Sekhem-kheper-re; aka Sekhemkheperre Sepentre Osorkon I
- Osorkon IV `C' (High Priest) of MA'AT (800? BC - ?) ; 10th & final PHARAOH of the 22nd Dynasty of EGYPT
- Paihut (High Priest) of MA'AT ; (Payhuti; in EGYPT)
- Palmanothes of 13th Dynasty ; PHARAOH of EGYPT
- Pami (Pamai Pimay Pemay) (High Priest) of MA'AT (830? BC - 773? BC) ; 8th PHARAOH of the 22nd Dynasty of EGYPT
- Pepi (Pepy) I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2252? BC) ; reigned 20 years; 2nd of 6th Dynasty
- Pepi II Neferkare (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (2278? BC - 2184? BC) ; reigned 90+ years, poss. longest reigning Monarch ever; 4th of 6th Dynasty; last King of the Old Kingdom; (Pepy)
- Peribsen (Sekhemib) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2727?? BC) ; 6th/5th of 2nd Dynasty; aka Horus Sekhemib Seth-Peribsen
- Peribsen (Sekhemib) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT [alt ped] (? - 2727?? BC) ; 6th/5th of 2nd Dynasty; aka Horus Sekhemib Seth-Peribsen
- [PHARAOH Menes, q.v.] Mizraim (1st PHARAOH of ZOANITE Dynasty) ; aka Mesram (Misream, Mesrain, Mesraim; aka Mitzraim EGYPTUS ben HAM; HAMITIDY) founder of Egypt in Hebrew legend; eponym of MISR (EGYPT)
- [PHARAOH Siamon, q.v.] Pinudjem II Khakheperre Setepenamun of THEBES (EGYPT) (1025? BC - 945? BC (or 969)) ; High Priest of AMUN; 9th PHARAOH of the 21st Dynasty; aka Kha-kheper-re Setep-en-amun
- Philadelphus (II) PTOLEMY of EGYPT (308? BC - 246? BC) ; 2nd PHARAOH of the Ptolemaic (33rd) Dynasty
- Philometer (VI) PTOLEMY of EGYPT (186? BC - 145 BC) ; 6th PHARAOH of the Ptolemaic Dynasty
- Philopater (IV) PTOLEMY of EGYPT (244? BC - 204 BC) ; 4th PHARAOH of the Ptolemaic Dynasty
- Pinudjem I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; High Priest of Amen Re; Great Commander of the Army; 3rd King of 21-B Dynasty
- Pinudjem II Khakheperre Setepenamun of THEBES (EGYPT) (1025? BC - 945? BC (or 969)) ; High Priest of AMUN; 9th PHARAOH of the 21st Dynasty; aka Kha-kheper-re Setep-en-amun
- Piye (Piankhi) II (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (& KUSH) (? - 716? BC) ; founded 25th Dynasty; (Pianchi)
- Proteus (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; in Greek tradition, was King during Trojan War
- Psamtek II (Neferibre) (7th PHARAOH) of EGYPT (625? BC - 589? BC) ; aka Psamtik (Psammetichus Psemmtek)
- Psamtik III (10th PHARAOH) of EGYPT
- Psamtik (Psamtek) I of EGYPT (684? BC - 610? BC) ; aka Psammetichos (Psametik) Wahibre; 1st PHARAOH (5th King) of 26th Dynasty; (he unified the eleven kingd....
- Psusennes I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1001?? BC) ; aka Akheperre Psusennes I; (Psibkhaemne Pesibkhenno); 3rd King of the 21-A Dynasty
- Psusennes II (III) of THEBES (990? BC - 940? BC) ; High Priest of Amun; last PHARAOH of the 21st Dynasty of EGYPT
- Psusennes II of THEBES [alt ped] (990? BC - 940? BC) ; High Priest of Amun; PHARAOH of the 21st Dynasty of EGYPT
- Ptolemy XV Caesarion (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (47 BC - 30 BC) ; (PTOLEMY)
- Ptolemy IX (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (142? BC - 80 BC) ; aka Soter II Lathyrus; (PTOLEMY)
- Ptolemy XII (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 51+ BC) ; aka Neos Dionysus Auletes; (PTOLEMY)
- Ptolemy VIII Lathyrus (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; (PTOLEMY)
- Qaa (Horus Qa'a; Qa Ka) of EGYPT (2976? BC - 2926? BC) ; 8th (& last) PHARAOH of 1st Dynasty
- Rameses V (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1143? BC) ; 5th King of the 20th Dynasty
- Rameses IV (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1147? BC) ; 4th King of the 20th Dynasty
- Ramesses (Ramses) XI of EGYPT (1110? BC - 1069 BC) ; 10th (and last) PHARAOH of 20th Dynasty
- Ramses (Rameses) X (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (1137? BC - 1099 BC) ; 9th King of the 20th Dynasty
- Ramses (Ramesses) IX (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (1160? BC - 1108 BC) ; 8th King of the 20th Dynasty
- Ramses VI (Montjuhirkopshef) (PHARAOH ?) of EGYPT (1185? BC - 1136 BC) ; or: poss. Montu Khopshef (Ramses VI 's brother); poss. 5th King of the 20th Dynasty
- Ramses (Ramesses) III `Hikon' (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (1217? BC - 1151 BC) ; aka Usermaatre Meryamun (User-maat-re Mery-amun) Ramesses Heqaiunu (Ra-messes heqa-iunu) RAMESSIDE; ...
- Ramses (Ramesses) II (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (1302? BC - 1213 BC) ; aka Usirmare Setepenre (User-maat-re Setep-en-re) Ramesse II; 3rd/4th King of the 19th Dynasty; `the Grea....
- Ramses I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (1345? BC - 1294 BC) ; 1st/2nd King of the 19th Dynasty; aka Userkheperure Setepenre Seti Merenptah Ramessid ?
- Rathosis (Niuserre Neuserre) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 30 years; 6th of 5th Dynasty
- Rhampsinitos (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; described by Herodotus as successor to King Proteus
- Sahure (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 12 years; 2nd of 5th Dynasty
- Sebekemsaf I (PHARAOH) (? - 1603 BC)
- Sebekhotep VII (PHARAOH) (? - 1644 BC)
- Sebekhotep V (PHARAOH) (? - 1680 BC)
- Sebekhotep IV (PHARAOH) (? - 1685 BC)
- Sebeknefru (Queen) of EGYPT (? - 1785? BC) ; 8th (& last) PHARAOH of 12th Dynasty; (some sources show her as childless; some sources show her as wife and half-sister of Amenemhat IV)
- Sekenenre Tao I (PHARAOH) at THEBES (1605? BC - 1558 BC) ; aka Sanakhtenre Ta'o; 13th/9th PHARAOH of the 17th Dynasty of EGYPT; (he followed his father Inyotef VII ....
- Sekenenre Tao II (King) of THEBES (1580? BC - 1553 BC) ; 14th PHARAOH of the 17th Dynasty of EGYPT; aka Seqenenre Ta'o
- Sekhemkhet Djoser-Teti (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2640? BC)
- Sekhemre-Se'ankhtawi Neferhotep (PHARAOH) of EGYPT
- Sekhemre-Sementawi Djehuti (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; The 17th Dynasty seized control from the Hyksos (Semites?); David Hughes speculates that it was at this time that the Hebrews were enslaved.
- Semerkhet (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; 7th of 1st Dynasty
- Senachtenre (PHARAOH) at THEBES [alt ped] (1600? BC - 1560? BC) ; (many in this pedigree are duplicated in database, but this alternate pedigree is hard to reconcile)
- Sened (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; 5th/6th of 2nd Dynasty; (Senedj)
- Sesochris (Sekhemib) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 8 years; 8th of 2nd Dynasty ?
- Sesostris III (PHARAOH) [alt ped] (? - 1818 BC)
- Sesotris III Khakaure (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1842? BC) ; (Senusref Senwosret); 5th of 12th Dynasty; (prob. during his reign that Joseph ben Jacob, q.v., came to E....
- Sesotris II Khakheperre (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1878? BC) ; (Senusref Senwosret); 4th of 12th Dynasty; (son of predecessor)
- Sesotris I Kheperkare (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1928? BC) ; (Senusref Senwosret); 2nd of 12th Dynasty; (son of predecessor)
- Setakht (Sethnakhte) of EGYPT (1240? BC - 1184 BC) ; 1st PHARAOH of the 20th Dynasty
- Setakht (Sethnakhte) of EGYPT [alt ped] (1240? BC - 1184 BC) ; 2nd PHARAOH of the 20th Dynasty
- Seti I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (1323? BC - 1279 BC) ; 2nd/3rd King of the 19th Dynasty
- Sezes (Khaba) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT [alt ped] ; reigned 6 years; 4th of 3rd Dynasty; aka Khaba Neferkare
- Shabaka (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; Army Commander, killed Bakenranef; 3rd King of the 25th Dynasty
- Shebitku (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 690 BC) ; (Schebitku); (after death of Sargon II of Assyria, Shebitku defended Jerusalem from Assyria, e.g. at Battle of Eltekh, 701 BC)
- Shepseskaf (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 4 years; 6th of 4th Dynasty
- Shepseskere (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 30 years; 4th of 5th Dynasty
- Sheshi of 15th Dynasty (Lower EGYPT) ; aka Salitis of HYKSOS; PHARAOH of 15th Dynasty
- Sheshonq IV (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 786? BC) ; (of 23rd Dynasty)
- Shoshank I (1st PHARAOH) of 22nd Dynasty (990? BC - 924? BC) ; aka Shoshenq (Shisak Shishak Sheshonq) of the LIBYAN Dynasty of EGYPT; waged war successfully against Isr....
- Shoshenk `D' (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; or: poss. Nimlot (q.v., Shoshenk's brother); aka Sheshonq (III) the LIBYAN; High Priest of Ptah
- Shoshenk of MA'AT ; (Sheshonk; Shoshenq; Shisak; Sheshak)
- Shoshenk III (High Priest) of MA'AT (855? BC - 783 BC) ; aka Ousimare Setpen-Amon Sheshonq III; 7th PHARAOH of the 22nd Dynasty of EGYPT
- Smendes (Nesbanebdjed) I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (1100? BC - 1043? BC) ; 1st King of the 21-A Dynasty
- Smenkhkare (Ankhkheperure Djeserkheperu Smenkhkare') of EGYPT (1361? BC - 1336 BC) ; or: poss. Akhenaton (Meritaten's own father); 11th PHARAOH of 18th Dynasty; poss. aka Neferneferuaten Nefertiti (Queen), q.v.
- Snofru (PHARAOH) of 3rd/4th Dynasty (? - 2589?? BC) ; aka Nebmaat Sneferu (Snefru Shaaro) of EGYPT; reigned 24 years; poss. founder of the OLD KINGDOM
- Sobekemsaf (4th PHARAOH) II of 17th Dynasty (1685 BC - 1622? BC) ; aka Sebekamzaf of THEBES (EGYPT)
- Sobekemsaf Sekhemre-Shedtawi (PHARAOH) of EGYPT
- Sobekhotep III (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1745? BC) ; 13th Dynasty
- Sobekhotep II (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1750? BC) ; 13th Dynasty
- Sobekhotep IV Khaneferre (PHARAOH) of 13th Dynasty ; aka Kenephres of EGYPT; he or his father was poss. the PHARAOH of EXODUS
- Sobekhotep IV Khaneferre (PHARAOH) of 13th Dynasty [alt ped] ; aka Kenephres of EGYPT; poss. banished Moses
- Sobeknefru (PHARAOH) [alt ped] (? - 1782 BC)
- Soter `Saviour' PTOLEMY (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (by 356? BC - 282? BC) ; aka Ptolemy (Ptolemaios) I; inherited Kingship of EGYPT from Uncle Alexander
- Takelot I (PHARAOH) the LIBYAN (935? BC - 874? BC) ; 3rd King of the 22nd Dynasty of EGYPT
- Takelot II (High Priest) of MA'AT (875? BC - 830? BC) ; 6th PHARAOH of the 22nd Dynasty of EGYPT
- Takelot II (High Priest) of MA'AT [alt ped] (875? BC - 830? BC) ; 6th PHARAOH of the 22nd Dynasty of EGYPT
- Tankeris (Djedkare Dadkareysese) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 28 years; 8th of 5th Dynasty
- Tefnakhte (I) Shepses Re' of EGYPT (770? BC - 720? BC) ; aka Shepsere Tefnakht I; `Chief of the West'; 1st PHARAOH of the 24th Dynasty
- Telegonus (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; poss. aka Osiris the GOD, q.v.
- Tentsepah `the Libyan' of MA'AT
- Teti (Tety) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (2340? BC - ?) ; Founder of 6th Dynasty
- Thamphitis (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 2494? BC) ; reigned 2 years; 4th Dynasty
- Thutmose (Tuthmosis) II (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (1510? BC - 1479? BC) ; 4th King of the 18th Dynasty; poss. aka Belus of EGYPT, q.v.
- Thutmose (Tuthmosis) III `the Great' (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1424? BC) ; 6th King of the 18th Dynasty; (called ``the Napoleon of ancient Egypt'' for his vast conquests; battled t....
- Thutmose I (PHARAOH) of EGYPT (? - 1481? BC) ; (Tutmosis); 3rd King of the 18th Dynasty
- [Thutmose (Tuthmosis) III `the Great' (PHARAOH) of EGYPT, q.v.] Yii (Master of The Horse) ; or: prob. not Thutmose (Tuthmosis) III `the Great' (PHARAOH) of EGYPT, q.v. or: prob. not Isaac ibn ABRAHAM, q.v.
- Tosertasis (Sekhemkhet) (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; reigned 6 years; 3rd of 3rd Dynasty
- Tutankhamen (12th PHARAOH) of EGYPT (18th Dynasty) (1343? BC - 1325? BC) ; aka Nebkheperura Tutankhamun, was Tutankhaten; poss. the PHARAOH of EXODUS; (MIPHMHH #160)
- Tutankhamen (12th PHARAOH) of EGYPT (18th Dynasty) [alt ped] (1343? BC - 1325? BC) ; aka Nebkheperura Tutankhamun, was Tutankhaten; (MIPHMHH #160)
- Unas (Wenis) (9th PHARAOH) of 5th Dynasty ; reigned 30 years; of EGYPT
- Userkaf (PHARAOH) of 4th/5th Dynasty (2470? BC - ?) ; brother-in-law of Shepseskaf; reigned 7 years; of EGYPT; once considered Founder of 5th Dynasty
- Userkare (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; (2nd PHARAOH of 6th Dynasty; usurper with unknown pedigree)
- Wegaf (PHARAOH) of 13th Dynasty (? - 1778? BC) ; aka Ugaf of EGYPT; (srcs differ as to whether 12th Dynasty heiress was his mother or wife)
- Weneg (PHARAOH) of EGYPT ; 4th/7th of 2nd Dynasty; (Wneg)
- Xerxes I `the Great' (King) of PERSIA (519? BC - 465? BC) ; aka Neithiyti, Ahasuerus (Assuerus); 3rd PHARAOH of the 27th Dynasty of EGYPT; aka Khashayarsha (Khshayarsha)
- Yakhobher (PHARAOH) of HYKSOS [alt ped]
- Yakubber (Yaqub-har) of HYKSOS (? - 1660? BC) ; (Yakob-Hor); PHARAOH of 15th Dynasty in EGYPT; (David Hughes speculates that his name, Jacob-Hor, shows a....
PHARSALOS or PHARSALUS
PHERAE or PHERAI
PHESANT or FESANT or PHESAUNT
PHILADELPHOS or PHILADELPHA or PHILADELPHUS
PHILANTHROPIST --- (see ACTIVIST)
PHILIBERT --- (see ST. PHILBERT)
PHILIPPS or PHILIPS --- (see PHILLIPS)
PHILIPSON or PHILLIPSON
PHILLIBERT --- (see ST. PHILBERT)
PHILLIPS or PHILIPPS or PHILIPS or PHYLIPS
PHILLIPSON --- (see PHILIPSON)
PHILOSOPHER or INVENTOR or SCIENTIST
Zarathustra (Zoroaster) (890 BC - 817 BC) ; aka Zartusht (Zarathushtra); (Zarathustra means `Golden Star' or `Possessing Divine Knowledge'); `1st MAG....
- Jamshid al-MALIK ; (Yama); legendary Great King of IRAN; Invented wine and much more; aka Jamshed (Jam)
- Muhammed ibn ABDULLAH, PROPHET of ALLAH (Mecca 25/3/570 - 8/6/632 Medina) ; aka Muhammad (Mohammed Mahomet; KASHIM) ibn ABD ALLAH, Praise be unto him; merchant, received `true visio....
- James Dow (Jimmy; Jim; Jr.) ALLEN (Denver, Colo. 30/3/1926 - 29/5/1975 San Jose, Calif.) ; IBM Advisory Engineer (patented Inventor); Pres. Los Gatos Jaycees, Pres. Los Gatos Homeowners Assn.
- Thomas AQUINAS (Saint) (1225? - 1274) ; outstanding religious Philosopher, wrote Summa Theologica ; (MIPHMHH #159)
- Plato (Aristocles) of ATHENS (428 BC - 347 BC) ; Philosopher, Mathematician; (MIPHMHH #40)
- Solonia of ATHENS ; or: poss. (NN), a Greek; aka sister of Solon the Philosopher
- Francis (Sir) BACON (London 1561 - 1627) ; lawyer, essayist, Philosopher, Scientist, Mathematician; M.P., Solicitor General, Attorney General, Lord ....
- Irad (Jared) ben ENOCH ; (Invented dams, etc.); aka Erad QAYINITIDY
- George (Bishop) BERKELEY (Kilkenny, Eire 1685 - 1753 Oxfords.) ; (Bishop of Cloyne; famous writer, Philosopher; amateur Mathematician; eponym of the city of Berkeley, California)
- Robert BOYLE (Waterford, Eire 1627 - 1691 London) ; (very important chemist, Physicist and Philosopher, appears on List of Mathematicians; eponym of Boyle's ....
- Louis (7th Duc) de BROGLIE (1892 - 1987) ; (Louis-Victor-Pierre-Raymond); Physicist; discovered wave nature of electrons; eponym; Nobel Physics Laureate (1929)
- John BROWNING (Gun Manufacturer) (Ogden, Utah 1855 - 1926 Liege, Belgium) ; (Inventor; gunsmith; founder of Browning Arms Company; eponym of Browning Automatic Rifle, etc.)
- Siddhartha GAUTAMA (Sakyamuni) the BUDDHA (Lumbini, Nepal ? - 544? BC) ; aka Sarvaartha Siddha (Siddartha); `Sakyasinha (the Lion)'; `the Enlightened One'; the 9th AVATAR OF VISH....
- Ammonios CHOLARGEUS ; Philosopher; Strategos of the Hoplites; Antistrategos
- Thomas (10th Earl of DUNDONALD) COCHRANE (Lanarks., Scotl. 1775 - 1860 London) ; (naval commander with amazing career, inspiration for HORNBLOWER novels; patented Inventor; effectively b....
- Samuel COLT (Gun Manufacturer) (1814 - 1862) ; (Inventor (& eponym) of the Colt Revolver ; 73rd wealthiest American ever)
- Hippocrates of COS (Cos 460? BC - 377? BC Larissa, Thessaly) ; `Father of medicine', Scientist; eponym of Hippocratic oath; (MIPHMHH #148)
- Pythonax of CRETE ; or: Brontinus or: Leophron; (Orphic Philosopher and physician)
- Irene CURIE (1900 - 1958) ; aka Irene JOLIOT-CURIE; Nobel Chemistry Laureate (1935)
- Pierre CURIE (1859 - 1906) ; Nobel Physics Laureate (1903)
- Lao-tzu `the Sage' of DAOISM (? - 300? BC) ; Wrote Tao Te Ching (Power of the Way) , one of the most influential Philosophy books ever written; ...
- Charles Robert DARWIN (Shrops. 12/2/1809 - 19/4/1882 Kent) ; Scientist, developed Theory of Evolution through Natural Selection; (winner of the Royal Society's Copley....
- Edward Hussey DELAVAL (1729 - 1814) ; (Scientist, winner of the Royal Society's Copley Medal)
- James STEUART (3rd Baronet; of Goodtrees) DENHOLM (Edinburgh 1712 - 1780 Edinburgh) ; (7th Baronet STEUART of Coltness); famous Economist, writing Inquiry Into the Principle of Political Economy
- Rene DESCARTES (31/3/1596 - 11/2/1650 Stockholm) ; famous Philosopher; very famous Mathematician; eponym of Cartesian; (MIPHMHH #49)
- Kenelm (Sir) DIGBY (Buckinghams. 1603 - 1665) ; (privateer, diplomat, author, Scientist, etc.); `the ornament of England'
- George EASTMAN (N.Y. 1854 - 1932 Rochester, N.Y.) ; (Inventor; entrepreneur; founder & eponym of Eastman Kodak; 46th wealthiest American ever)
- Thomas Alva EDISON (Ohio 1847 - 1931 N.J.) ; (Invented lightbulb, phonograph, etc.); (MIPHMHH #35)
- Albert EINSTEIN (Ulm, Baden-Wurttemberg 14/3/1879 - 18/4/1955 Princeton, N.J.) ; (pioneer in quantum physics and relativity; Inventor, Mathematician); Nobel Physics Laureate (1921); (MIPHMHH #10)
- Isaac Edward (Captain) EMERSON (No. Carol. 1859 - 1937 Baltimore) ; (chemist, businessman, Inventor of Bromo-Seltzer); aka 'Bromo-Seltzer King', 'Captain Ike'; (owned severa....
- Ralph Waldo EMERSON (Boston 1803 - 1882 Concord, Mass.) ; (minister; essayist; famous poet; leading American Philosopher, noted for Transcendentalism ; o....
- Moses (Mousos) of EXODUS ; aka Moses (Moshe) ben AMRAM the Deliverer of ISRAEL; Prince (High Priest) of EGYPT; `the Lawgiver'; order....
- James Graham FAIR (Tyrone, Eire 1831 - 1894 San Francisco) ; `Silver King' (mining Engineer, got rich on Nevada's Comstock Lode, built railroads, etc.; 17th wealthiest American ever; U.S. Senator)
- Joseph FILOSOFF ; aka Joseph PUIGHE `the Philosopher'
- Henry FORD (Michigan 1863 - 1947 Dearborn, Michigan) ; founder & eponym of Ford Motor Company; Inventor, important innovater; 12th wealthiest American ever; 10....
- Lee de FOREST (Iowa 1873 - 1961 Hollywood, Calif.) ; (DEFOREST); (famous Inventor; invented Audion, Phonofilm; `Father of Radio')
- Benjamin FRANKLIN (Boston, Mass. 1706 - 1790 Philadelphia) ; (famous Inventor; amateur Mathematician; founded newspapers; Governor of Pennsylvania; Signer of the
- Galileo GALILEI (Pisa, Florence 1564 - 1642 Tuscany) ; (astronomer, physicist; one of the greatest Scientists ever); Philosopher, Inventor, Mathematician; (MIPHMHH #12)
- Francis (Sir) GALTON (Birmingham 1822 - 1911 Haslemere) ; Scientist, Inventor, EXPLORER, Activist, polymath, pioneer in psychology, meteorology, etc.; Quaker; (eug....
- Bill GATES (Seattle 28/10/1955) ; aka William Henry (III) GATES; (Inventor, founded Microsoft; Philanthropist; 5th wealthiest American ever; 13th Wealthiest Person ever)
- Gampar (King) of GERMANS (? - 1667+ BC) ; (Invented beer brewing)
- Robert Hutchings `Rocketeer' GODDARD (Mass. 1882 - 1945 Maryland) ; (physicist, Inventor, founder of modern rocketry)
- Johann Wolfgang GOETHE (Frankfurt 1749 - 1832 Weimar) ; famous Philosopher, famous writer, famous poet; Scientist; diplomat, chief advisor to Karl August (Grand ....
- Charles GOODYEAR (Conn. 1800 - 1860 N.Y.) ; (Inventor of rubber vulcanization; eponym of (though unrelated to) the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company)
- Sylvester GRAHAM (1794 - 1851) ; Inventor & eponym of the Graham Cracker
- Hugo de GROOT (1583 - 1645) ; aka GROTIUS; (important Philosopher, jurist; sometimes considered Father of International Law)
- Hugo de GROOT [alt ped] (Delft 1583 - 1645 Rostock) ; aka GROTIUS; (important Philosopher, jurist; sometimes considered Father of International Law)
- John (Sir; of Kelston) HARRINGTON (Somerset 1561 - 1612) ; (famous poet; prominent courtier; Inventor of flush toilet; godson (`Saucy Godson') of Queen Elizabeth; C....
- John (Sir; of Kelston) HARRINGTON [alt ped] (Somerset 1561 - 1612) ; (famous poet; prominent courtier; Inventor of flush toilet; godson (`Saucy Godson') of Queen Elizabeth; C....
- William (Dr.) HARVEY (Folkestone 1578 - 1657 London) ; (Scientist, studied human circulation; attended King Charles I; eponym; etc.); (DNA TESTS show him as E-M34); (MIPHMHH #55)
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich HEGEL (Stuttgart 1770 - 1831 Berlin) ; (very famous Philosopher)
- Paracelsus the Philosopher (Switz. 1493 - 1541 Salzburg, Austria) ; famous Scientist; surgeon, biologist, chemist, invented therapeutic use of laudanum, named zinc, etc.; ak....
- Charles Henry George (`Jack') HOWARD (20th Earl of SUFFOLK) (1906 - 21/5/1941) ; 13th Earl of Berkshire; (Scientist; decorated war HERO; noted for rescuing French nuclear scientists and ....
- Howard Robard (Jr.) HUGHES (Houston, Texas 24/12/1905 - 5/4/1976) ; (businessman; famous aviator; Inventor; filmmaker; suffered from O.C.D. and became recluse); 85th wealthiest American ever
- David HUME, the Philosopher (Edinburgh 1712 - 1776 Edinburgh) ; (very influential thinker, wrote A Treatise of Human Nature , etc.)
- Aldous Leonard HUXLEY (Godalming, Surrey 26/7/1894 - 22/11/1963 Los Angeles) ; (Philosopher; author of Brave New World )
- Andrew Fielding (Sir) HUXLEY (1917 - 2012) ; (his experiments on the giant squid axon revolutionized physiology; President of the Royal Society; Nobel....
- Thomas Henry HUXLEY (1825 - 1895) ; (Scientist, important evolutionist; coinded the word `Agnosticism'); aka `Darwin's Bulldog'; (winner of the Royal Society's Copley Medal)
- Mahavira Jina (24th & last Tirthantkara) of JAINISM (17/6/599 BC - 527 BC) ; aka Vardhamana `Vira'; aka Nigantha Nataputta; aka Viraprabhu (Sanmati, Ativira, Gnatputra) Mahavira (Mah....
- Thomas JEFFERSON (Virg. 13/3/1743 - 4/7/1826 Monticello, Virg.) ; Governor of Virginia; President of the United States #3 (Dem-Rep); 1st U.S. Secretary of State; Vice Pres....
- Jean Frederic JOLIOT (1900 - 1958 ) ; (JOLIOT-CURIE); Nobel Chemistry Laureate (1935)
- John Harvey (M.D.) KELLOGG (Michigan 1852 - 1943 Michigan) ; Activist; Inventor of Corn Flakes; (he founded cereal company, but not Kellog Company of which his brother and rival was the eponym)
- Johannes KEPLER (1571 - 1630) ; (Mathematician, Scientist & Astronomer, finally solved the problem of the celestial orbits; developed calculus); (MIPHMHH #75)
- Fred Chase KOCH (Texas 1900 - 1967 Utah) ; (chemical Engineer, entrepreneur, founder & eponym of Koch Industries; co-founder of John Birch Society; one of wealthiest Americans ever)
- Confucius (KONG Zi) (Qufu 551 BC - 479 BC Qufu) ; aka K'ung-tzu, Kong Fuzi, Kong Qiu, Kung Ch'iu; aka Zhong Ni; (important Philosopher; eponym of CONFUCIANISM); (MIPHMHH #5)
- John `the Philosopher' LOCKE (Somerset 29/8/1632 - 27/10/1704) ; (very influential thinker; wrote An Essay Concerning Human Understanding and much more; `Fathe....
- Augusta Ada BYRON (Lady) LOVELACE (Middlesex 1815 - 1852 London) ; (Mathematician & Inventor; first computer programmer)
- Martin LUTHER (Eisleben 1483 - 1546 Eisleben) ; (key Protestant Reformer (Lawgiver) with his Ninety-five Theses ; founder & eponym of Lutherism; Philosopher; (MIPHMHH #25)
- Croesus (last King) of LYDIA (615? BC - 546? BC) ; (Kroisos); (Invented first system of currency; considered among the wealthiest people of the ancient world)
- Niccolo MACHIAVELLI (1469 - 1527) ; (diplomat; political Scientist; author of The Prince ; eponym of Machiavellian); Philosopher; (MIPHMHH #79)
- Thomas Robert (Rev.) MALTHUS (Surrey 1766 - 1834 Bath, Somerset) ; (Scientist; eponym; his writing on population catastrophe influenced Charles Darwin); (MIPHMHH #80)
- Karl Heinrich MARX (Prussia 1818 - 1883 London) ; (political theorist; wrote Das Kapital and The Communist Manifesto ; eponym of MARXISM); Philosopher; (MIPHMHH #27)
- James (Sir) Clerk MAXWELL (13/6/1831 - 5/11/1879) ; (CLERK-MAXWELL); (brilliant Mathematician and Physicist, noted for his equations of eclectromagnetism; ep....
- Samuel Finley Breese MORSE (Charleston, Mass. 1791 - 1872 N.Y. City) ; (painter; Invented telegraph; eponym of Morse Code)
- Pittacus `the Philosopher' of MYTILENE (Mytilene, Thrace 640? BC - 568 BC) ; (One of Greece's `Seven Sages')
- John (8th of Merchistoun) NAPIER (Edinburgh 1550? - 4/4/1617 Edinburgh) ; aka Marvellous MERCHISTON; (very famous Mathematician, Invented logarithms, etc.; alleged MAGICIAN; epony....
- Isaac (Sir) NEWTON (Lincolns. 25/12/1642 - 20/3/1727 London) ; (Mathematician; greatest Scientist ever, discovering basic principles of motion, optics, gravitation, inf....
- Florence NIGHTINGALE (Florence, Italy 1820 - 1910 London) ; (founded modern Nursing; HERO in Crimean War; Activist; famous writer; amateur Mathematician; Inventor); aka `The Lady with the Lamp'
- Barack Hussein OBAMA (Alego, Kenya 1936 - 1982 Nairobi) ; PhD, senior Economist in Kenyan Min. Finance
- Louis PASTEUR (1822 - 1895) ; (important Scientist, chemist and biologist; discovered stereochemistry, germ theory; eponym of Pasteuriz....
- Linus Carl PAULING (Portland, Oregon 1901 - 1994 Big Sur, Calif.) ; Nobel Chemistry Laureate (1954); Nobel Peace Laureate (1962)
- William PENN (London 1644 - 1718 Berks.) ; Philosopher, Activist, entrepreneur, Quaker, author; Founder, Governor & eponym of PENNSYLVANIA; (his de....
- William (Sir) PETTY (1623 - 1687) ; Surveyor General of Ireland; (renowned Scientist and Philosopher)
- Mani (Manes) the PROPHET (Asoristan 216 - 277?) ; (founder & eponym of MANICHAEAN religion; 10th PROPHET of the Seal, influenced King of Turan and Shapur ....
- Deucalion (King) of PTHIA ; of THESSALY; (wrathful Zeus having created a Great Deluge, Deucalion was warned by Prometheus, built an A....
- Methusael ; (Invented first alphabet); aka Mathusael (Methushael Mathesula) QAYINITIDY
- Gundulph (Bishop) of ROCHESTER (? - 1108) ; 1st King's Engineer; (Builder of ROCHESTER CASTLE, etc.); (Gundulf)
- Marcus Aurelius Antonius (EMPEROR) of ROME (Rome 121 - 180 Vienna) ; (Philosopher, famous author; wrote Meditations ); (MIPHMHH #163)
- Bertrand Arthur William (3rd Earl) RUSSELL (Ravenscroft, Wales 1872 - 1970 Merionets.) ; (renowned Philosopher and Mathematician); Nobel Literature Laureate (1950)
- Ernest (Sir) RUTHERFORD (New Zealand 1871 - 1937 Cambridge, England) ; 1st (and last) Baron RUTHERFORD of NELSON; (Scientist, made key discoveries about atomic structure; Nobel....
- Pythagoras `the Wise' of SAMOS (Samos 570? - 495? BC) ; (1st Philosopher, eponym of Pythagorean Theorem , Mathematician, etc.); (MIPHMHH #110)
- Quintus Statios SARAPION ; (Philosopher)
- Yehoshua ben YOSEF the SAVIOUR (Bethlehem? 6? BC - 3/4/33 Jerusalem) ; aka Jesus CHRIST; poss. aka Yeshu (ben PANTERA ?) ha-NOTZRI; (the NAZARENE; of NAZARETH; `the Messiah'); ....
- Zhou, (28th & last King) SHANG (? - 1134? BC) ; aka Hsi Wen, Ti Hsin, Djou, Di Xin; EMPEROR of CHINA; Invented chopsticks and novel tortures; reigned 1154 - 1134 BC
- Marie Salomea SKLODOWSKA (Warsaw, Poland 1867 - 1934 Passy, France) ; aka Madame CURIE; (discoved radium; eponym); Nobel Physics Laureate (1903); Nobel Chemistry Laureate (1911)
- Adam SMITH (1723 - 1790) ; (famous writer, Economist; wrote Wealth of Nations ); Philosopher; (MIPHMHH #30)
- Socrates the PHILOSOPHER (Alopeke 470? BC - 399 BC Athens) ; (very famous philosopher; poss. crafted the statues of the Three Graces); (MIPHMHH #104)
- Aristotle of STAGIRA ; aka Aristoteles; (tutor to Alexander the Great; most famous Philosopher ever; Mathematician; on Cardano's....
- Quintus STATIUS Sarapion ; (Poet, Stoic Philosopher)
- John William STRUTT (3rd Lord RAYLEIGH) (1842 - 1919) ; discovered argon, Rayleigh scattering (eponym), etc.; Nobel Physics Laureate (1904), winner of the Royal Society's Copley Medal
- Ramkhamhaeng `the Great' (3rd King) of SIAM in SUKHOTHAI (? - 1299?) ; (renowned for justice, country's prosperity; Invented the Thai alphabet)
- Bhumibol Adulyadej `the Great' (King) of THAILAND (Massachusetts 5/12/1927 - 13/10/2016 Bangkok) ; CHAKRI Rama IX; (his 70-year reign is one of the longest reigns of any monarch ever; with his Crown Prope....
- Henry David THOREAU (Concord, Mass. 12/7/1817 - 6/5/1862 Concord, Mass.) ; (famous writer, Philosopher, Abolitionist, etc.; wrote Civil Disobedience and Walden ); aka David Henry THOREAU
- Lewis Comfort TIFFANY (N.Y. City 1848 - 1933 N.Y. City) ; (Inventor; artist, lamp designer, eponym of Tiffany Lamps; noted for Art Nouveau)
- Tschang-Wen-Wang (King) of TSCHOU & TSCHIN (? - 1135? BC) ; Viscount of the West; (Inventor of milfoil divination); aka Chang Hsi-Bo Wen
- Alan Mathison TURING (1912 - 1954) ; (great Mathematician; Computer Scientist; eponym of Turing Machine and Turing Test; cracked German naval codes in W.W. II)
- Tubal-Cain (King) of UR ; aka Tobalkan the Vulcan, Meso-Kalam-Dug; poss. aka Ptah; poss. aka Vulcan (Hephaestus, q.v.); (Invented f....
- Harold Stirling VANDERBILT (New York 1884 - 1970) ; (Inventor of contract bridge; donor & eponym of Bridge's Vanderbilt Trophy)
- Leonardo di ser Piero da VINCI (Anchiona 15/4/1452 - 2/5/1519 Amboise, France) ; incomparable genius, Inventor, artist, Mathematician; (bastard); (MIPHMHH #106)
- Josiah WEDGWOOD (Staffords. 1730 - 1795) ; (Inventor; founder & eponym of Wedgwood Company; prominent Abolitionist; potter to Queen Charlotte; 19th most influential businessman ever)
- Walt WHITMAN (Long Isl. 1819 - 1892 Camden, N.J.) ; (famous poet, Philosopher, Activist; wrote Leaves of Grass ); (Walter)
- Eli WHITNEY (1765 - 1825) ; (Invented the cotton gin)
- Orville WRIGHT (Dayton, Ohio 1871 - 1948 Dayton) ; (Along with brother Wilbur, Invented the airplane and became first aviator; DNA TESTS show this family to....
PHILOSTROGOS or PHILOSTORGOS
PHILPOT or PHILPOTT
William (Sir) PHIPS (PHIPPS) (Maine 1651 - 1695 London) ; (shipwright, ship's captain, treasure hunter, military leader, Governor of Massachusetts; established trials for Witchcraft at Salem)
PHOCAS --- (see PHOKAS)
PHOENICIA or PHOENICIANS
Moses (Mousos) of EXODUS ; aka Moses (Moshe) ben AMRAM the Deliverer of ISRAEL; Prince (High Priest) of EGYPT; `the Lawgiver'; order....
PHOKAS or PHOCAS or PHOKAINA
PHRYGIA or PHRYGIAN
[Amira of PHRYGIA ] Apame (Amastris) of DASCYLIUM ; or: Amira of PHRYGIA
- Antigonus I `Monophthalmus' of MACEDONIA (? - 301 BC) ; King of PHRYGIA; eponym of ANTIGONID
- Cleopatra (poss. of PHRYGIA)
- Combe (Kombe) of PHRYGIA
- Dardanus (Dara) (King) of ACADIA (? - 1414? BC Egypt) ; (of PHRYGIA)
- Dindymeme of PHRYGIA ; poss. aka Ishtar, q.v.; (Dindyme)
- Dymas (King) of PHRYGIA ; or: (aka?) Cisseus (King) of THRACE
- Eunoe of PHRYGIA ; poss. aka Helenus
- Euryanassa of PHRYGIA
- Georgios the PHRYGIAN
- Gordios (1st King) of PHRYGIA ; (Gordius); peasant who became King after oracle foresaw a King who `came by wagon'; tied the Gordian knot
- Gordios(?) (King) of PHRYGIA
- Hecabe of PHRYGIA [alt ped]
- Hecuba (Hecabe) of PHRYGIA ; aka Hemmon of ILIUM
- Ia of PHRYGIA
- Leon the PHRYGIAN (720? - ?)
- Meison (King) of PHRYGIA ; (Maeon)
- Michael II `the Stammerer' the PHRYGIAN (750? - 829) ; EMPEROR of the EAST; aka Michael the AMORIAN; (friend of Emperor Leo V, was raised to high office, Murdered his friend to take the throne)
- Michael III `the Drunkard' the PHRYGIAN (Constantinople 840 - 867) ; (MYTHISTES); EMPEROR of the EAST
- Midas (King) of PHRYGIA ; aka Mita (King) of MUSHKI; King of PESSINUS; (with the ability to turn everything he touched into gold, m....
- Midas (King) of PHRYGIA ; poss. aka Mita (King) of MUSHKI; (several Kings of Phrygia were named Midas, their relationships uncertain)
- (NN) ... (NN) of PHRYGIA ; many missing generations
- (NN) ... (NN) of PHRYGIA ; poss. missing generations
- Otreus, Warrior of PHRYGIA
- Pactolus the RIVER GOD ; (in PHRYGIA)
- Phrygus (progenitor & eponym) of PHRYGIA ; aka Brigus; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Sabazios (Sky GOD of PHRYGIA) ; (poss. source for legend of St. George)
- Socus (Sokos) of PHRYGIA ; or: Apollo the OLYMPIAN, q.v. or: Zeus the OLYMPIAN, q.v. or: Helius GOD of the Sun, q.v. or: Cronos the TITAN, q.v.
- Tantalus (King) of PHRYGIA (LYDIA) ; or: Assaon of THEBES or: Pelops (Tantalus' son);
- Tecmessa of PHRYGIA ; (Techmessa)
- [Tecmessa of PHRYGIA, q.v.] Lysidike ; or: prob. not Tecmessa of PHRYGIA, q.v.; (Lyside)
- Teuthras (King) of PHRYGIA ; (Teleutas)
- Theophilius the PHRYGIAN (790? - 842) ; EMPEROR of the EAST
PHTHIA --- (see PTHIA)
PHYLIPS --- (see also PHILLIPS)
Phylum Acanthocephala (Thorny-headed worms) ; (have reversible spiny proboscis that bears many rows of hooked spines)
- Phylum Actinobacteria
- Phylum Agaricomycetes (Mushrooms, etc.) ; aka Phylum/Division Basidiomycota
- Subphylum Agaricomycotina ; aka Hymenomycetes
- Superphylum Alveolata [alt ped]
- Superphylum Alveolata ; (Dinoflagellata & Perkinsoridae clade together); (Alveolata & Amoebozoa form the core of the paraphyletic Kingdom Protozoa)
- Microphylum Amniota (Mammals, Reptiles, etc.) ; (in amniotes, eggs are adapted to land)
- Phylum Annelida (Ringed Worms & kin) [recent taxonomy] ; (several old phyla are now considered to clade together with the Polychaeta of Annelida; clading within t....
- Phylum Annelida (Ringed Worms) [traditional]
- Phylum Apicomplexa (parasitic protozoa) ; aka Sporozoa; (Gregarinasina & Coccidiasina clade together as Conoidasida)
- Kingdom of Apoikozoa (Animals) ; (Animal is usually defined to exclude Choanozoa)
- Subphylum Arachnomorpha
- Kingdom of Archaeplastida (Eight Kingdom Model) ; aka Primoplantae
- Empire of Archaeplastida ; aka Primoplantae; (Glaucophyta may clade with Viridiplantae and, less closely, Cryptista; Picozoa may clade with Rhodophyta)
- Phylum Arthropoda ; (Segmented bodies and jointed limbs, with Chitin exoskeleton); (clading of the arthropods is controversia....
- Division Ascomycota (Sac Fungi)
- Subdomain Bikonta ; (some of Apusozoa may clade with Unikonts)
- Branch Bilateria ; (older schemes placed Pseudocoelomata (Rotifera etc.) as a separate clade under Bilateria; aka Triploblas....
- Phylum Brachiopoda (Lamp shells)
- Division Bryophyta (Mosses) ; ('Children' are listed in approximate order of cladistic closeness to Bryopsida); (the term 'Bryophyte' w....
- Phylum Bryozoa (Sea mats) ; aka Ectoprocta, Moss animals
- Superkingdom Cabozoa
- Phylum Chaetognatha (Arrow worms)
- Infraphylum Chelicerata (Arachnids & Horseshoe Crabs)
- Division Chlorophyta (Green Algae Proper) ; (Charophytes are also considered 'Green Algae' making that term polyphyletic); aka Chlorobionta
- Phylum Chordata (540 M BC - ?)
- Kingdom Chromalveolata (Eight Kingdom Model)
- Kingdom Chromalveolata ; (Chromista is another clading idea incorporating Hacrobia & Heterokonta; Chromalveolata may be an obsole....
- Kingdom Chromista ; (Hacrobia is prob. paraphyletic, Haptista clading with Ancoracysta and sibling to S.A.R., but Cryptista c....
- Phylum Ciliophora (Ciliates) ; aka Phylum Ciliata
- Phylum Cnidaria (Coelenterates) ; aka Nematocysts (stinging cells)
- Infrakingdom (Grade) of Coelomates (570 M BC) ; or: prob. Clade Nephrozoa; (with the inclusion of Pseudocoelomates & Flatworms in Protostomia, the Coelomate clade may now be considered polyphyletic)
- Superkingdom Corticata [alt ped]
- Superempire Corticata ; (Archaeplastida and Hacrobia may clade together as Chromista)
- Phylum Crenarchaeota (Eocytes) ; (mostly thermophilic)
- Kingdom Crenarchaeota
- Subphylum Crinozoa
- Infraphylum Crustacea (Crustaceans)
- Phylum Ctenophora (Comb jellies)
- Class Cyanidiophyceae (primitive red algae) ; aka Subphylum Cyanidiophytina; aka Phylum Cyanidophyta; aka Cyanidales
- Phylum of Cyanobacteria (3000 M BC) ; aka Blue-Green Algae, aka Cyanophyta
- Phylum Cycliophora (Symbions) ; (tiny aquatic animals with sac-like bodies, having commensal SYMBIOTIC relationship with lobsters)
- Supraphylum Cycloneuralia (Pseudocoelomates) ; aka Aschelminthes; aka Pseudocoelomates
- Superphylum Deuterostomia (Chordates, Echinoderms, & kin)
- Subkingdom Dikarya (Sac fungi, mushrooms, etc.)
- Superclass Dinoflagellata ; aka Phylum Dinoflagellata
- Infraphylum Dinozoa
- Superphylum Discoba (Euglena & distant kin) ; poss. aka Discicristates (excludes Loukozoa ?)
- Superphylum Ecdysozoa (Arthropods, Roundworms, etc.) ; aka Infrakingdom Ecdysozoa
- Phylum Echinodermata ; (fivefold radial symmetry in living forms; mesodermal calcified spines)
- Subphylum Eleutherozoa ; (Echinoidea & Holothuroidea clade together as Echinozoa)
- Superphylum Endobacteria
- Phylum Entoprocta (Goblet worms)
- Genus Euglena (in Phylum Euglenozoa) ; (Euglena both eat food, similarly to animals, and photosynthesize, similarly to plants)
- Phylum Euglenozoa (Euglenids & kin)
- Domain Eukaryota (Eight Kingdom Model) ; (Opisthokonta, Amoebozoa & Apusozoa clade together as Podiata; Chromalveolata & Rhizaria clade together....
- Domain Eukaryota [alt ped]
- Domain of Eukaryotes (2100 M BC) ; (one-celled Eukaryotes are collectively called Protista; various clading schemes have been proposed for E....
- Kingdom of Eumycota (True Fungi)
- Subphylum Euphyllophytina (Ferns & Seed Plants) ; (Progymnospermophyta & Spermatophytes clade together as Lignophytes)
- Infraphylum Eurhodophytina ; aka Subphylum Eurhodophytina
- Phylum Euryarchaeota ; aka Kingdom Euryarchaeota
- Kingdom Excavata (Eight Kingdom Model)
- Kingdom Excavata ; (an old taxon, now known to be paraphyetic)
- Phylum Firmicutes ; (Bacillales & Lactobacillales together comprise Class Bacilli); poss. aka Endobacteria
- Phylum Foraminifera (Amoeboids with reticulose pseudopods) ; (often have shells, most common on seabed (incl. deepest), but also found in planktonic environment and, ....
- Phylum Fusobacteria
- Phylum Gastrotricha (Meiofauna : Hairybacks)
- Infraphylum Gnathostomata (Jawed Vertebrates) ; aka placoderms
- Phylum Gnathostomulida (Jaw worms)
- Supradivision of Gymnospermae ; (Conifers clade with Gingkos; some sources place Cycadophyta in Pinophyta)
- Infrakingdom Halvaria
- Subkingdom Harosa
- Phylum Hemichordata (Acorn worns and pterobranchs) ; (Pterobranchia was once considered a separate species)
- Division Heterokontophyta (Diatoms, Brown Algae, Golden Algae, etc.) ; aka Phylum of Heterokonts (stramenopiles)
- Superkingdom Holomycota (Fungi and Nuclearidae) ; aka Nucletmycea
- Superkingdom Holozoa ; (Filasterea & Animalia clade together as Filozoa)
- Subkingdom Hydrobacteria (Terra-Hydro Model)
- Subphylum Intramacronucleata
- Phylum Kinorhyncha (Mud dragons) ; (Eleven segments, each with a dorsal plate)
- Empire of Life (Eight Kingdom Model)
- Empire of Life (Terra-Hydro Model) ; ('Children' are listed in order of cladistic closeness to Selabacteria & Fusobacteria, in Terra-Hydro Model)
- Supraphylum Lophophorata (Lamp shells, Sea mats, Hoseshoe worms, etc.)
- Superphylum Lophotrochozoa (various phyla of worms)
- Phylum Loricifera (Brush Heads) ; (one of the most recently discovered phyla, they are found in a very wide variety of ocean sediments)
- Division of Magnoliophyta (Flowering Plants) ; aka Angiosperms; aka Anthophyta; ('Children' listed in order of cladistic closeness to Mesangiospermae)
- Subphylum Medusozoa (Jellies & kin)
- Subdivision of Mesangiospermae ; (Ceratophyllum prob. clades with Eudicots, but otherwise the clading of Classes within the Subdivision is controversial)
- Superkingdom of Metabionta ; aka Kingdom Plantae
- Subkingdom of Metazoa (Multicellular Animals) (700 M BC)
- Phylum Micrognathozoa (tiny jaw animal)
- Phylum Miozoa
- Phylum Mollusca ; aka Mollusks; (in some systems Polyplacophora clades with Conchifera to form Testaria; in other systems i....
- Subphylum Myriapoda (Millipedes & Centipedes)
- Genus Myxobolus (in Phylum Myxozoa) ; (parasite that causes whirling disease in salmon & trout; its life-cycle requires also infecting a tubificid oligochaete)
- Phylum (Superclass) Myxozoa ; parasites, often with two-host lifecycle; (classification has been difficult, relation to Medusozoa only ....
- Subphylum Myzozoa ; (relation to Myxozoa ?)
- Phylum Nanoarchaeota (ultra-small symbiotes) ; (phylum with only 1 known species and no close relatives)
- Phylum Nematoda (Round Worms)
- Phylum Nematomorpha
- Phylum Nemertea (Ribbon Worms)
- Subdomain of Neokaryotes
- Division Neoselachii
- Phylum Onychophora (Velvet worms)
- Kingdom Opisthokonta (Eight Kingdom Model)
- Empire of Opisthokonts (Fungi & Animals) (1200 M BC)
- Phylum Orthonectida
- Supraphylum Panarthropoda ; (Onychophora & Tardigrada together may clade with extinct Lobopodia)
- Subdivision Pezizomycotina
- Class Phaeophyceae (Brown Algae) ; aka Phylum Phaeophyta
- Phylum Phoronida (Horseshoe worms)
- Former Phylum Echiura (spoon worms)
- Former Phylum Vestimentifera (vent worms) ; (tube worms that live in hydrothermal vents in SYMBIOSIS with sulfide- or methane-oxidizing bacteria; ...
- Division Pinophyta (Conifers) ; aka Coniferophyta, Coniferae
- Phylum Placozoa (Plate animals) ; aka Trichoplax adhaerens; (this phylum has only one species)
- Superphylum Planulozoa ; or: prob. not Branch Radiata, q.v.
- Phylum Platyhelminthes (Flatworms)
- Superphylum Platyzoa (various worm phyla)
- Phylum Porifera (Sponges) ; (this phylum is paraphyletic and should be three or four separate phyla; its classes are shown here in ap....
- Phylum Priapulida (Penis worms)
- Phylum Proteobacteria (purple bacteria & kin) ; (Deltaproteobacteria is the largest group of sulfate-reducing organisms))
- Division Pteridophyta (Ferns & Horsetails) ; aka Infraphylum Monilophyta, Polypodiophyta, Filicophyta
- Subphylum Pucciniomycotina (Rust Fungi, Mirror Yeasts & kin)
- Superphylum Retaria ; aka Phylum Retaria
- Kingdom Rhizaria (Eight Kingdom Model)
- Infrakingdom Rhizaria
- Phylum Rhodophyta (Red Algae) ; aka Subkingdom Rhodoplantae; aka Class Rhodophyceae
- Subphylum Rhodophytina (various algae & seaweeds) ; (includes coralline and freshwater algae, Irish moss, various seaweeds, etc.); aka Phylum Rhodophyta (in ....
- Phylum Rhombozoa (Lozenge animals)
- Phylum Rotifera (Rotifers)
- Subkingdom S.A.R. (Stramenopiles & Alveolates & Rhizaria) ; aka Subkingdom Harosa, aka R.A.S.
- Clade Scalidophora (Mud Dragons & kin) ; aka Phylum Cephalorhyncha
- Subdivision Selachii (Modern Sharks) ; aka Superorder Selachimorpha
- Phylum Sipuncula (Peanut worms)
- Superdivision of Spermatophytes (Seed Plants) (400 M BC)
- Branch of Stomatophytes (475 M BC) ; aka Metaphyta; (Stomatophytes and Bryophyta clade together); True Plants; aka Embryophyta
- Subkingdom of Streptophyta (Land plants) ; (Charophyta is a non-monophyletic Division)
- Phylum Tardigrada (Water bears) ; (tardigrades are almost ubiquitous, found in moss, lichens, bubbling hot springs, Antarctic ice, deep-sea....
- Microphylum Teleostomi (Bony fishes & Spiny sharks)
- Subkingdom Terrabacteria (Terra-Hydro Model)
- Subphylum Tetraconata
- Infraphylum Tetrapoda ; aka Superclass Tetrapoda
- Infrakingdom of Tracheophytes (Vascular Plants) ; (all except Rhyniophyta clade together as Eutracheophytes)
- Genus Trebouxia (in Phylum Chlorophyta) ; (member of SYMBIOTIC pair)
- Supraphylum Trochozoa ; ('children' Phyla shown as 'poss.', and sometimes Sipuncula, are now usually shown as Subphyla within Annelida)
- Superempire Unikonta ; aka Amorphea; (poss. clades with some types of Apusozoa to form Podiata)
- Subphylum Vertebrata (510 M BC - ?) ; (Hagfishes were formerly combined with Lampreys into a Cyclostomata (jawless fish) superclass, but Hagfis....
- Subfamily Vestimentifera (Tubeworms) ; aka Phylum Vestimentifera, Phylum Pogonophora
- Kingdom of Viridiplantae (Green Plants) ; aka Chlorokybophyta (1 species), Mesostigmatophyta (2 species); poss. aka Chlorobionta
- Phylum Xenacoelomorpha (gutless Acoels) ; (controversial clading; sometimes broken into separate phyla; previously included in Platyhelminthes)
- Phylum Xenoturbellida (Strange Flatworms)
PIACENZA or PIACENCA
PICARD --- (see PICKARD)
PICARD RADEVAL --- (see PICART)
Aveline de HESDIN (1063? - ?) ; aka Domina de NORTON; poss. aka Gwentha; poss. aka Ava of PICARDY
PICART or PICARD RADEVAL
PICCOTT --- (see PICOT)
PICKARD or PICARD or PICHARD or PITCHARD or PYCHARD
PICKETT or PICKET
PICKHALL or PICKHILL
PICOT or PICCOTT or PICOTT
PICQUIGNY or PECQUIGNY or PICOUIGNY or PICQUAGNY or PINCHENGI or PINKNEY or PIQUIGNY
PICTS or NORTHERN PICTS or PICTALIA or PICTLAND or SCONE
R1b-L1065 y-Haplogroup (CTS11722) (Scotland? 150 AD) ; aka R-CTS11722, CTS6838, S749, poss. Z16325; (very large clade, main source of Clan CAMPBELL; McCUTCHEON;....
- R1b-L1335 y-Haplogroup (1700 BC) ; aka S350; aka Pict Marker; (large clade but largely dormant until L1065; in one stufy 10% of males in SCO....
- ancestor of PICTS ; Pictish origin is uncertain, though there are similarities with Iberians, who in turn may be related to Berbers; ...
- Argusia(?) ingen FEARGUSA (Princess Royal) of DALRIADA (760? - ?) ; aka Unuisticc of PICTS; Queen of FORTRENN; (many of the women in this pedigree correspond to those in the....
- Art `Vroisc' (King) of DUMBARTON ; 14th King of PICTS
- Bargoit of PICTS [his child]
- Beru (poss. 19th King) of PICTS
- Bethoc (Beatrix) MacKENNETH of SCOTLAND (984? - ?) ; Heiress of SCONE; aka Bethoc MacMalcolm ALPINE
- Blieblith (8th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 177+) ; aka Blieiblituthu (Blieiblitirth Bliesblituth)
- Bred (King) of PICTS
- Bridei III (King) of PICTS ; aka Brude MacBELI (King) of STRATHCLYDE; (Bruidhe III)
- Bridei (19th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 275+) ; aka Breth (Brath Bruide)
- Brude ap MAELGWN (530? - 586) ; 43rd/78th King of PICTS; aka Bruide (Bredei) MacMAELCON; ``assisted by his half-brother Rhun Hir of Gwyne....
- Brude Feachtair ; (of PICTS)
- Brude I (43rd King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 584+) ; aka Bridei (Bruide)
- Brudebant ; (of PICTS)
- Brudecal ; (of PICTS)
- Brudecint ; (of PICTS)
- Brudegant ; (of PICTS)
- Brudegnith ; (of PICTS)
- Bruduileo ; (of PICTS)
- Bruide Cinid ; (of PICTS)
- Bruide Gart ; (of PICTS)
- Bruide Ru ; (of PICTS)
- Bruide Uip ; (of PICTS)
- Bruide(?) (Queen Mother ?) of PICTS ; of FORTRINN
- Bruithne ; (of PICTS)
- Cait ; (of PICTS)
- Calgacus (1st King) of PICTS in ALBANY, sister of (? - 83) ; aka Calgaich (Gilgidi)
- Calgacus (1st King) of PICTS in ALBANY, sister of (? - 83) ; aka Calgaich (Gilgidi Gud)
- Canutulachmet (22nd King) of PICTS, sister of ; (Canutulachama)
- Canutulachmet (22nd King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 335+) ; aka Canutalachama
- Canututumel (22nd King) of PICTS
- Caranrog (11th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 205+) ; aka Caranathrecht (Crautreic)
- [Cennalat (Lot) King of PICTS, q.v.] Lot LUWDDOC (King) of GODODDIN (470?? (or 595?) - ?) ; King of the Host; poss. aka Gwair (Gwyar) ap DWYWG; King of ORKNEY; King (and poss. eponym) of LOTHIAN (Gododdin)
- Cerbus (King) of PICTS ; (any relation to Corvus of DUMBARTON, q.v. ?)
- Cinge of PICTS ; (Cringe)
- Constantine (67th/101st King) of PICTS (? - 820+) ; aka Cusantin filius Uurgust
- Corbred II (of PICTS ?) (? - 106?)
- Corbred I (of PICTS ?) (? - 67?)
- Corbred of PICTS, sister of
- Corvus (1st King) of DUMBARTON (? - 184+) ; (Corb Corbred Corbed Carvorst); 9th King of PICTS in ALBANY
- Cruithne (1st King) of PICTS in SCONE (? - 230? BC) ; aka Credne; eponym of the CRUTHNE (PICTS)
- Dareletuis (King) of the NORTHERN PICTS ; (Daralatus Darelltius Daire)
- Debbecan ; (of PICTS)
- Deithlyn of the PICTS (390? - ?) ; aka Tidlet Tiyjlyn PRYDYN
- Denbacan (3rd/10th King) of SCONE, sister of ; (Aenbecan Oenbegan)
- Der-Ilei (Princess) of PICTS
- Dinortechest (3rd co-King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 120?) ; aka Dinorthetisi
- Domelch verch MAELGWN (525? - ?) ; Princess of the PICTS; (her pedigree may be confused: Maelgwyn may have had a son-in-law named Domelch)
- Dornadille (Dorvididla) (? - 233? BC) ; or: Nathatus (Nathak), Dornadille's brother; aka Dornaidel of PICTS
- Dougal of SCONE (Scone, Perths. ? - 1100+) ; aka Old Dugald of the SCONE
- Dovernach Vetalec (poss. 25th King) of PICTS
- Drust (III; 36th King) of PICTS (? - 515?) ; poss. aka Tristram
- Drust III (36th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 515+)
- Drust V (41st King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 543+)
- Drust VIII (69th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 780+) ; (Pictish rule, though by male Kings, was inherited matrilineally)
- Drust IX (69th/103rd King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 837+) ; (this was not the Drust who immediately preceded Kenneth I of Scots); aka Drest filius Constantin
- Duchil (4th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 142+) ; aka Deocilinon (Deocilunon)
- Elderus (King) of SCOTS (or PICTS) ; aka Imgeal
- Eochaid (I) Buide MacAIDAN of ARGYLL (565? - 630?) ; King of PICTS & DALRIADA; aka Eugene (Eochy) III
- Eochaid of PICTS, sister of
- Eochaidh of PICTS, sister of
- Erb MacDRUST (? - 529) ; or: Cano; Note: sources confused, some showing Erb or Gwyddno as female (prob. one was father-in-law), perhaps Gwyddno was King Gwyddno, q.v.; ...
- Ferat MacBARGOIT (King) of PICTS (? - 842) ; (Uurad Vurad)
- Fergus I (King) of SCOTS (or PICTS) (? - 305? BC)
- Fergusia (Princess) of PICTS
- Fergusia (Fergina) of the PICTS ; aka Ugaria Fergussa
- Feth ; (of PICTS)
- Fiacha Albus (21st King) of PICTS
- Fincormach of PICTS, sister of
- Findochar of PICTS, sister of
- Finechta (4th/11th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Ollfinachta
- Galam (I) ap GERAINT (? - 518+) ; 34th King of PICTS; aka Galanan Erilich (Erilith Avetelach)
- Galam II (42nd/77th King) of PICTS (? - 581) ; aka Galum Cennaleph; prob. aka Cennalat (Lot) King of PICTS
- Garnet V (47th King) of PICTS ; (Garnard)
- Garnet IV (44th/79th King) of PICTS [alt ped] (? - 597+) ; aka Gartnait filius Domech
- Garnet IV (44th/79th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 597+) ; aka Gartnait filius Domech
- Garnot Diuperr (28th King) of PICTS
- Garnot I `Bolg' (18th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 258+) ; aka Gartnait Bolc
- Garnot II (28th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 398+) ; aka Garnaichai `Dives' (`Diuperr', `Uber'); aka Gartnait Diuberr
- Gartnait Bolg (18th King) of PICTS
- Gede Olgudach (2nd/9th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Geide Ollgothach
- Gestgurtich ; (of PICTS)
- Ginith (11th King) of SCONE, sister of
- Girom of the PICTS
- Guidid Gaed Brecach (5th/12th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Guided Gaeth Breatnach
- Guididgaedercach ; (of PICTS)
- Gurith (20th King) of SCONE (PICTS), sister of ; aka Bruide Grid or Bruide Urgrid
- Gurtich (6th/13th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Ges Cuirti
- (Heiress) of PICTS
- Hungus (King) of the PICTS ; prob. same as Onist I (59th King), q.v.; (Caustantin, Eochaid?)
- Hungus (27th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 369+)
- Kenneth I (Cinaed) MacALPIN (1st King) of SCOTS (810? - 859) ; united Scots & Picts in 846; aka Ciniod (mac Ailpin) II (77th King) of PICTS; aka Kenneth `the Hardy'; `the Raven Feeder'; the CONQUEROR
- Kinioc (46th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 634?) ; aka Cinioch
- Kinne ; (of PICTS)
- Locene MacFhinnon (King) of PICTS
- Loich (King) of the PICTS ; aka Laoch (Loach) MacDAIRE
- Mainus (? - 261? BC) ; aka Manius of PICTS
- Melusine de LUSINA ; aka Milouziana of the SCYTHIANS; aka Melusin (de LUSIGNAN) of ALBHA; (Elven Dragon Princess of the PICTS)
- (Miss) ingen GWID ; Princess of PICTS
- (Miss) of the PICTS
- Morleo (3rd co-King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 120+)
- Morleo (3rd co-King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 120+)
- Naira (Mar Tath Chabob) of the PICTS ; poss. aka Blaine
- Nechtan (Neiton; II; III; MAWR) MacERB (? - 621?) ; 45th/80th King of the PICTS (of STRATHCLYDE); a Christian; aka Nechtan nepos Werb; (remind me to fix his pedigree)
- Nechtan (Neiton; II; III; MAWR) MacERB [alt ped] (? - 621?) ; 45th/80th King of the PICTS (of STRATHCLYDE); a Christian; aka Nechtan nepos Werb; aka Nechtan MacGWYDDNO
- (NN) ... (NN) of PICTS ; many missing generations
- (NN; Heiress of Kingship) of PICTS
- (NN; Heiress) of PICTS
- (NN; Nobleman) of SCOTS or PICTS ; exiled to Denmark
- (NN; Princess) of PICTS ; aka sister of Ciniod
- (NN; Princess) of PICTS
- (NN; Princess) of PICTS ; aka sister of Onuist
- (NN; Princess) of the PICTS
- Ofinecta ; (of PICTS)
- Onist I (59th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 761) ; aka Angus
- Owen (King) of PICTS, sister or niece of
- Pictus ; poss. eponym of PICTS
- Prawst verch DEITHLYN of the PICTS (420? - ?) ; aka Prawst verch TIDLET
- (Princess) of PICTS
- (Princess) of PICTS
- Quintus (5th King) of PICTS ; (Ciniad Cinit Cuned)
- Reutherus (Reude Reutha) (? - 187? BC) ; aka Reuthar of PICTS
- Romaich of PICTS, sister of
- Romaich of PICTS, sister of
- Ru ; (of PICTS)
- sister of Talargen I ; Princess of PICTS
- Spondana ingen ENFIDAIG (Princess) of the PICTS (675? - ?) ; aka sister of Talorcen (Tarachin Taran) (54th King) of PICTS
- Tallorch (31st King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 461+) ; aka Talorg II
- Talorg III (40th King) of PICTS, sister of
- Talorg I (29th King) of PICTS, sister of ; aka (Miss) ingen ANIEL
- Talorg I (29th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 414+)
- Talorg III (40th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 542+)
- Tarain (2nd King) of PICTS, sister of
- Tarain (2nd King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 95?) ; aka Tharain (Tharin)
- Thrinklind of PICTS, sister of
- Uipoig (20th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 285+) ; aka Vepogenus (Wypopnech Umpopwall), Wipoig Namet
- Unuistic Fhinnon (Princess of PICTS)
- Unuisticc (Unisticc) (Princess Royal) of PICTS (760? - ?) ; poss. aka Argusia of DALRIADA; (many of the women in this pedigree correspond to those in the alternate p....
- Urcal ; (of PICTS)
- Urcint ; (of PICTS)
- Urcint II (18th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Bruide Urcinid
- Urero (16th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Bruide Urru
- Urfcint (I; 14th King) of SCONE, sister of
- Urfeachtair ; (of PICTS)
- Urfeichir (12th King) of SCONE, sister of
- Urfeta ; (of PICTS)
- Urfeth (15th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Bruide Urfec
- Urgant (10th King) of SCONE, sister of
- Urgart (17th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Bruide Urgart
- Urgnith ; (of PICTS)
- Urgrant ; (of PICTS)
- Urguist ; (of PICTS)
- Urgust (Prince) of PICTS ; poss. same as Fergus (II) MacECHACH, q.v.
- Urkel (13th King) of SCONE, sister of
- Urleo ; (of PICTS)
- Urleo (9th King) of SCONE, sister of
- Urpant ; (of PICTS)
- Urpant (8th King) of SCONE, sister of
- Uruip (19th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Bruide Uruip
- Uscbot (13th King) of PICTS, sister of (? - 225+) ; aka Ucombust
- Uuroid ; poss. aka Alpin I (King) of PICTS; poss. aka Alpin MacECHDACH (King) of DALRIATA
- Ver ; (of PICTS)
- Verdaich Vetla (poss. 26th King) of PICTS
- Vipog (20th King) of PICTS ; (Uipoig)
- Wrad (King) of PICTS
- Wrguist (68th King?) of PICTS (735? - 834?) ; King of DALRIADA; aka Ungust; prob. aka Angus; poss. aka Fergus
- Wurgust (7th/14th King) of SCONE, sister of ; aka Uirges; (from here King lists differ; perhaps this was when the separation into Northern and Southern Pictish Kingdoms occurred)
PIDEKESWELL or PIDEKSWELL
PIEDMONT or PIEMONTE
PIEDROLAS or PIEDROLA
PIEMONTE --- (see PIEDMONT)
PIERCY --- (see PERCY)
PIERPONT or PERPOYNT or PERPUNT or PIERPOINT or PIERREPOINT or PIERREPONT or PIERREPOUNT
PIERRE-BUFFIERE or PIERREBUFFIERE
PIERREFITE or PIERREFITTE
Henry PIERREKIN (Oxfords. 1329?? - by 1412 Northampts.) ; (PARKYNS; PERKINS)
PIERREPOINT or PIERREPONT or PIERREPOUNT --- (see PIERPONT)
PIETERSDOCHTER or PIETERSDR
PIETRA-SANTA or PIETRASANTA
PIGEON or PIGEONE
Jane PIGEON (? - 1622?) ; or: Jane (Joane) ROBINSON; aka Joan PIGEONE
PIGGOTT --- (see PIGOT)
PIGOT or PIGGOTT or PIGOTT or PYGOT or PYGOTT
PILECKI or PILECKA
PIMENTEL or PIMENTAL
PIMPE --- (see PYMPE)
PINARIUS or PINARII
PINCHENGI or PINCHENI --- (see also PICQUIGNY)
PINCHON --- (see PYNCHEON)
PINCHPOLE or PYNCHPOLL
PINCKARD --- (see PINKARD)
PINCKNEY --- (see PINKNEY)
PINDAR --- (see PINDER)
PINDER or PINDAR or PINDOR or PYNDER
PINDOR --- (see PINDER)
PINIOLIZ or PINIOLIS
PINKARD or PINCKARD
PINKENEY or PINKENY --- (see PINKNEY)
PINKIE CASUALTY, 10 Sept 1547
PINKNEY or PINCKNEY or PINKENEY or PINKENY --- (see also PICQUIGNY)
PIPARD --- (see PYPARD)
PIPE or PYPE
PIPERELL --- (see PEVERELL)
PIQUIGNY --- (see PICQUIGNY)
PIRMONT or PYRMONT
PIRNHOW or PIRNHO
PIROVANO or PEROVANA
PIRTON or PYRTON
Alxion of PISA [his child]
- Astydamia (II) of PISA ; or: Laonome or: Hipponome of THEBES; (Astydameia)
- Calpurnia Lucia PISA (LEPIDA; PISO) (? - 115?) ; (PISONUM)
- Eurydice (Lysidice) of PISA
- Harpina of PISA ; (Harpinna)
- [Harpina of PISA, q.v.] Sterope the PLEIADE ; or: Harpina of PISA, q.v.; (Asterope); (identified with a constellation)
- Hippodamia of PISA ; (Hippodameia)
- [Hippodamia of PISA, q.v.] Henioche of TROEZEN ; or: Hippodamia of PISA, q.v.
- Oenomaus (King) of PISA ; (Oinomaos)
- Oenomaus (King) of PISA [alt ped] ; (Oinomaos)
- Pagano EBRIACI di PISA (? - 1091?) ; (Pagaon)
- Pelops (King) of PISA, LYDIA and/or MYCENE ; or: Guneus or: Menoeceus of THEBES, q.v.;
- [Pelops of PISA, q.v.] Menoeceus of THEBES ; or: Pelops of PISA, q.v.; (Menoecee Menoeceos)
- [Pelops of PISA, q.v.] Canethus of TROEZEN ; or: Pelops of PISA, q.v. or: Poseidon (GOD of the Sea)
- Periboea of PISA ; (Perioboca, Eriboea)
- Pyrgo of PISA ; (1st wife)
PISTRES --- (see PITRES)
PITCAIRN or PITCAIRNE or PITCARNE or PITKARAN
PITCHARD --- (see PICKARD)
PITHIVIERS or PITHVIERS
PITHVIERS --- (see PITHIVIERS)
PITKARAN --- (see also PITCAIRN)
PITLESDEN or PITLESDON
PITMILLY or PITMILY or PITMULIN
PITRES or PETRES or PISTRES
PITT or PITTE or PITTS or PUETTE or PUTTE or PYTE or PYTS
PITTS --- (see PITT)
PLACE or PLAYSE
PLACETIS --- (see PLESSETIS)
PLACIDIA or PLACIDA
PLAIN or PLAIN-HARDEGG or PLAYEN
PLAISSIS --- (see PLESSETIS)
PLANCHE or PLANCHES or PLAUNCHE
PLANCK --- (see VERPLANCK)
PLANCQUE or PLANCQ
PLANSKY or PLANSKA
PLANTAGENET or PLANTAGENNET
R1b-U152-xL2 y-Haplogroup ; (BEAUFORT; poss. PLANTAGENET)
- Alice PLANTAGENET (1415 - ?) ; or: poss. Alice RICH; (this person may be a genealogical fiction who did not exist at all)
- Alice PLANTAGENET (? - 1351)
- [Alice PLANTAGENET, q.v.] Joan (Mary) STAPLETON (1414? - 1478+) ; aka Jean STAPILTON
- Alice de WARENNE (1287? - 1338?) ; (PLANTAGENET)
- Anne of GLOUCESTER (PLANTAGENET) (1383 - 1438) ; Countess of Buckingham
- Anne PLANTAGENET (1439 - 1476) ; Princess of YORK
- Arthur (K.G.; Viscount) LISLE (1470? - 1542 Tower of London) ; (PLANTAGENET; High Sheriff of Hampshire, Vice-Admiral, Privy Councilor, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports, ....
- Beatrice PLANTAGENET of ENGLAND (Bordeaux 1242 - 1275 Brittany)
- Cicely of YORK (PLANTAGENET) (1469 - 1507) ; Lady of the Garter; (as infant she was betrothed to Scots royalty)
- Constance de LANGLEY (Princess) of YORK (1374 - 1416) ; (PLANTAGENET)
- Edmund of KENT (PLANTAGENET) (1301 - 1330) ; Earl of KENT & WOODSTOCK
- Edmund of LANGLEY (PLANTAGENET) (1341 - 1402) ; Duke of YORK; Prince of ENGLAND; K.G.
- Edward I (King) of ENGLAND (1239 - 1307) ; (LONGSHANKS; PLANTAGENET; 31st King of SCOTS); strong general, just King, conquered Wales; made John King....
- Edward PLANTAGENET (Prince of WALES) (1453 - 1471) ; (Anne's 1st husband)
- Edward PLANTAGENET (17th Earl) of WARWICK (1475 - 1499) ; (as a claimant to the throne, he was held prisoner by King Henry VII, plotted with Perkin Warbeck, q.v., ....
- Edward IV `of Rouen' PLANTAGENET-YORK (Rouen 28/4/1442 - 9/4/1483 London) ; King of ENGLAND; K.Go.Fl.
- Edyth PLANTAGENET (1162? - ?)
- Ela (Adela) (de) WARENNE (1162? - ?) ; aka Adela PLANTAGENET
- Eleanor (Alianor) of ENGLAND (1215? - 1275) ; (PLANTAGENET; after Montfort's death, she fled to France and became a nun at Montargis Abbey)
- Eleanor PLANTAGENET (1162? - 1214) ; d' ANJOU; Princess of ENGLAND; Queen of CASTILE
- Eleanor (Alianor) (of LANCASTER) PLANTAGENET (1318? - 1372) ; d' ANJOU
- [Eleanor PLANTAGENET, q.v.] Isabel (Philippa) (le) DESPENCER (1313? - 1376? (or '56+))
- Eleanor (PLANTAGENET) de WARRENNE (1251? - 1282+)
- Elizabeth (Margaret) PLANTAGENET (1460? - ?) ; (bastard)
- Elizabeth (of LANCASTER) PLANTAGENET (by 1364 - 1425) ; Lady of the Garter
- Elizabeth (Isabel) PLANTAGENET (Flints., Wales 1282 - 1316) ; Princess of ENGLAND; `the Welshwoman'
- Elizabeth (of YORK) PLANTAGENET (London 1466 - 1503 London) ; Lady of the Garter; Heiress of ENGLAND
- Elizabeth (PLANTAGENET) of YORK (Rouen 1444 - 1503) ; Lady of the Garter; (despite her older sister, she was declared Heiress of ENGLAND by her brother, King Richard III)
- Emma (PLANTAGENET) d' ANJOU (1138?? - ?)
- Frances PLANTAGENET
- Geoffrey V `the Fair' (`Plantagenet') (Anjou 1113 - 1151 France) ; Count of ANJOU & MAINE, later Duke of Normandy; Crusader; eponym of the PLANTAGENET Dynasty; aka Geoffroi V (IV) `le Bel' (`the Handsome')
- Geoffrey II PLANTAGENET (Duke) of BRITTANY (1158 - 1186)
- Geoffroi III de TOURNEMINE ; (PLANTAGENET)
- Geoffroi II de TOURNEMINE (1205? - 1270?) ; (agnatic descendant of PLANTAGENET)
- George (K.G.) PLANTAGENET (Dublin Castle 1449 - 18/2/1478 Tower of London) ; 1st Duke of CLARENCE; Earl of WARWICK; Earl of SALISBURY; (based on alleged illegitimacy of Edward IV, so....
- Guillaume I d' ANJOU (Count) de POITOU (Orne 1136 - 1164 Rouen) ; aka William PLANTAGENET
- Hameline d' ANJOU (PLANTAGENET) (1129? - 1202) ; aka Hamelyn de WARENNE; Earl of SURREY, Vicomte de TOURAINE; (bastard); built great keep at Conisbrough
- Henry III (King) of ENGLAND (1207 - 1272) ; (PLANTAGENET; of WINCHESTER); his reign was marked by civil wars with shifting alliances, allied with Mon....
- Henry II (King) of ENGLAND (Le Mans, France 5/3/1133 - 6/7/1189 Chinon, France) ; `Curtmantle' (`Courtmanteau'); d' ANJOU (ANGEVIN); FitzEMPRESS; PLANTAGENET
- Henry of GROSMONT (PLANTAGENET) (1300? - 1362) ; Earl of DERBY & Leicester; 1st Duke (4th Earl) of LANCASTER; Founding K.G.; 9th Lord High Steward of Eng....
- Henry of MONMOUTH (PLANTAGENET) (1281? - 1345) ; 3rd Earl of LANCASTER; d' ANJOU; (WRYNECK); 8th Lord High Steward of England
- Henry IV PLANTAGENET (King) of ENGLAND (1366 - 20/3/1413) ; Duke of LANCASTER; of BOLINGBROKE; 3rd Earl of DERBY; K.G.; betrayed by Richard II, q.v.; after the death....
- Henry V PLANTAGENET (King) of ENGLAND (1387 - 1422 France) ; K.G.; conquered much of France with the Battle of Agincourt (1415), becoming premier King of Europe; designated Heir to throne of France
- Henry VI PLANTAGENET (King) of ENGLAND (1421 - 1471) ; was also King of FRANCE (as an infant, in Personal Union) until English were defeated by Joan of Arc
- Isabel (prob. FitzROY) ; poss. aka Isabell (PLANTAGENET)
- Isabel (Abbess) PLANTAGENET
- Isabel PLANTAGENET (1332 - 1382 (or '79)) ; Princess of ENGLAND; Lady of the Garter
- Isabel (PLANTAGENET) of YORK (1409 - 1484)
- [Isabell PLANTAGENET, q.v.] Juliana DAISNEL (Norfolk 1112? - ?) ; or: poss. Isabell PLANTAGENET, q.v.
- Isabella PLANTAGENET (SUFFOLK) ; aka Isabella de INGLATERRA y SULFOCH
- Isabella (Ida) PLANTAGENET (WARREN) (1153? - ?)
- Joan ; poss. aka Joan KINEWARTEN; (one src shows her as Joanna PLANTAGENET (Princess) !)
- Joan of ACRE (Princess) of ENGLAND (Palestine 1272 - 1307 Suffolk) ; PLANTAGENET; (Gilbert's 2nd wife)
- Joan (PLANTAGENET) de CORNWALL (1285? - 1347+)
- Joan of NORTH WALES (London 1190? - 1238 (or '36) Wales) ; aka Joanna (PLANTAGENET) of ENGLAND
- Joan PLANTAGENET (1165 - 1199)
- Joan (of LANCASTER) PLANTAGENET (1312? - 1349) ; (d' ANJOU; WRYNECK)
- Joan `Fair Maid' PLANTAGENET (1328 - 1385) ; Countess of KENT; (`the most beautiful and most amorous lady in England', she married Thomas Holland at a....
- Joan PLANTAGENET (1384? - 1400) ; (fiancee)
- John `Lackland' (King) of ENGLAND (24/12/1167 - 1216) ; (PLANTAGENET); (allied with King Philip II against King Richard, defeated, forgiven, made heir; Brilliant....
- Katherine PLANTAGENET
- Katherine (Lady) PLANTAGENET (1372 - 1418) ; de LANCASTER; Lady of the Garter
- Katherine (of YORK) PLANTAGENET (1479 - 1528? Tiverton)
- Lionel PLANTAGENET (Duke) of CLARENCE (Antwerp 1338 - 1368 Dublin) ; K.G.; aka Lionel of ANTWERP
- Margaret (Isabel) de CORNWALL (PLANTAGENET) (1332?? - ?)
- Margaret PLANTAGENET (1240 - 1274) ; Princess of ENGLAND
- Margaret PLANTAGENET (Princess of ENGLAND) (1275? - 1318)
- Margaret (Duchess of NORFOLK) PLANTAGENET (1322? - 1400) ; aka Margaret BROTHERTON
- Margaret PLANTAGENET (1473 - 1541) ; Countess of SALISBURY; (Yorkist Pretender Heir of England); aka `Blessed' Margaret POLE; (Godmother to th....
- Margaret PLANTAGENET (Yorks. 1446 - 1503) ; (as Dowager Duchess of BURGUNDY, she plotted to restore the Yorkist throne in England, using imposters like Perkin Warbeck, q.v.)
- Mary of LANCASTER (PLANTAGENET) (1321? - 1362)
- Matilda (Maud) (Princess) of ENGLAND (1156 - 1189) ; (PLANTAGENET; ANGEVIN)
- Maud (Mahaude Mathilda) of ENGLAND (1093? - 1120) ; FitzHENRY; PLANTAGENET
- Maud of LANCASTER (PLANTAGENET) (by 1310 - 1377)
- Maud de WARENNE (PLANTAGENET) (? - 1212?) ; aka Mahaut de VARENNES
- Philippa (Countess) of CLARENCE (PLANTAGENET) (Kent 1355 - 1382)
- Philippa of ENGLAND (4/7/1394 - 1430) ; (of LANCASTER; PLANTAGENET); Lady of the Garter
- Philippe of LANCASTER (1360 - 1415) ; aka Philippa (PLANTAGENET) Princess of ENGLAND; Lady of the Garter
- Richard (Sir; de John) de CORNWALL (1258? - 1297) ; Lord of THUNNOCK; (PLANTAGENET)
- Richard I `Lion-Heart' (King) of ENGLAND (1157 - 1199 Chaluz, France) ; (PLANTAGENET); `Coeur de Lion'
- Richard III (PLANTAGENET; King) of ENGLAND (Fortheringhay 1452 - 22/8/1485) ; aka Richard `Crookback' of GLOUCESTER; K.G.; (his corpse was found recently; DNA TESTS showed mtDna J1c2c....
- Richard PLANTAGENET (1469? - 1550?)
- Richard PLANTAGENET of CONISBURGH (1375? - 5/8/1415) ; Earl of CAMBRIDGE; (participated in the Southampton Plot); (Clifford's 1st husband?)
- Richard PLANTAGENET de CORNAOUAILLES (1209? - 1272) ; Count of POITOU; Earl of CORNWALL; King of the ROMANS (EMPEROR Elect); (one of the wealthiest people of his era)
- Richard PLANTAGENET-YORK (Yorks. 1411 - 1460 Yorks.) ; or: poss. BLAYBOURNE the Archer (cuckolder); 3rd Duke of YORK; Protector (and legitimate King) of ENGLAND; Earl of March, etc.; K.G.; (apparently firs....
- Suzanne (Isabel) de WARENNE ; or: Agatha FERRERS, q.v.; aka (Miss) PLANTAGENET
- Thomas of BROTHERTON (PLANTAGENET) (Yorks. 1300 - 1338) ; Earl of NORFOLK
- Thomas PLANTAGENET (2nd Earl) of LANCASTER (1278? - 1322 Pontefract) ; (Alice's 2nd husband); Earl of Lincoln; 7th Lord High Steward of England
- Thomas of WOODSTOCK (PLANTAGENET) (1355 - 1397) ; 1st Duke of GLOUCESTER; K.G.; (with his brother John of Gaunt, led revolts against King Richard II); 13th Lord High Constable of England
- Walter (Sir; of Brannell; de) CORNWALL (Southampton 1254? - 1313?) ; (PLANTAGENET)
- William de Warenne PLANTAGENET (1166? - 1240) ; 6th Earl of WARREN & SURREY; co-Regent; Warden of Cinque Ports
PLASTIS --- (see also PLESSETIS)
PLAUNCHE --- (see PLANCHE)
PLAYEN --- (see PLAIN)
PLAYSE --- (see also PLACE)
PLEIADE or PLEIADES --- (see also CONSTELLATION)
Alcyone the PLEIADE ; (TITAN); (identified with a constellation)
- [Alcyone the PLEIADE, q.v.] Astypalea ; or: Alcyone the PLEIADE, q.v.;
- Celaeno the PLEIADE ; (identified with a constellation)
- [Celaeno the PLEIADE, q.v.] Celaeno ; or: Celaeno the PLEIADE, q.v.
- Dione the HYADE ; or: Linos; aka Dione the PLEIADE; (identified with a constellation)
- Electra the PLEIADE ; (identified with a constellation)
- Maia the (oldest) PLEIADE ; (identified with a constellation)
- Merope the (youngest) PLEIADE ; Queen of CORINTH as wife of Sisyphus, widowed, did she then marry Polybus ?; (Maerope); poss. of the DORI....
- Sterope the PLEIADE ; or: Harpina of PISA, q.v.; (Asterope); (identified with a constellation)
- [Sterope the PLEIADE, q.v.] Evarete of ARGOS ; or: poss. Sterope the PLEIADE, q.v. or: poss. Eurythoe, q.v.
- Taygete the PLEIADE ; (identified with a constellation)
PLESCY --- (see PLESSETIS)
PLESSE --- (see also PLESSEN)
PLESSEN or PLESSE or PLETZEN
PLESSETIS or PLACETIS or PLAISSIS or PLASTIS or PLESCY or PLESSETS or PLESSIS or PLESSITES or PLESSITIS or PLESSY
PLETZEN --- (see also PLESSEN)
PLEURE or PLEURRE --- (see PLEURS)
PLEURS or PLEURE or PLEURRE
PLEYDELL or PLEYDELL-BOUVERIE
PLOCK or PLOCKA or PLOCKI --- (see POLOTSK)
PLOESQUELLEC or PLUSQUELLEC
PLOETZKAU --- (see PLOTZKAU)
PLOEUC or TIMEUR
PLOMPTON --- (see PLUMPTON)
PLOTZKAU or PLOETZKAU
PLUH or PLUHOVA
PLUMB or PLUM or PLUMBE
PLUMPTON or PLOMPTON or PLYMPTON
PLUNKET or PLUNKETT or PLUNKNET
PLUSQUELLEC --- (see PLOESQUELLEC)
PLYMPTON --- (see also PLUMPTON)
PE (PREV) START PEDIGREE.